Thanks ;)

Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    So here i was able to reproduce it on each channel change.

BTW, i am using UNC.

I turn on TV and start 1st channel, i got a normal image, then i switch to another channel and i got black screen, then i press ESC and go out of full screen and i get image, then i go again full screen and image is there, then i switch channel from full screen and again black screen.

Madvr stats are always running even when i get a black screen and i have sound.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    With v105 it looks like I'm seeing the exact same problem as Kotik described. For me however the black screen is not total at the edges it fades to semi opaque grey and some of the playing TV channel can be seen through the "fog". If you expand the attached screenshot up you should be able to see the effect.
    bs.jpg

Update: Just to clarify in my case I am using a single (4 tuner) DVBT card.

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Can you upload log to confirm that it's the same issue ? @joecrow :)
    @Kotik is was on V105 too ?

I will retry (maybe at lunch) or tonight, maybe something goes wrong in my porting code :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    If can v102 and back to v97 just to be sure. But I will look I surely messed up something on v105

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can you upload log to confirm that it's the same issue ? @joecrow :)
    @Kotik is was on V105 too ?

I will retry (maybe at lunch) or tonight, maybe something goes wrong in my porting code :)

Original logs from this morning were lost on restore to v103 (all ok btw), Reinstalled and tested v105 from approx. 11:30, same problem:(, logs attached.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Here we go :)
    This bin need to be copied on top from V105.

If Tvplugin is incompatible, you need to start MP with /avoidversioncheck
    "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.exe" /avoidversioncheck

upload_2016-6-15_13-46-50.png

The TvControl.dll need to be copied only in MP folder (no need to update the TVServer side).

Enjoy Testing :)

Ps : While testing, i notice a freeze on "_basicVideo.SetSourcePosition(rSource.Left, rSource.Top, rSource.Width, rSource.Height);" there is a lock just before that line of code, so i have removed it for the testing, it can explain some freeze between channel @alexdepalma :p (so i have added log to know if it's really that if it happen again).

Last edited:

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    there is a lock just before that line of code, so i have removed it for the testing, it can explain some freeze between channel @alexdepalma :p (so i have added log to know if it's
    Great!
    I'm out of home until tomorrow's evening. Wil try.
    I know nothing about logs but in my logs yesterday 16:15 I remember an error certain line in the code... o_O Just to make sure ( I post too many logs):whistle:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom