[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (5 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    V28 core.dll, it can be worst like it's WIP and i think i have reach my limit for now lol.
    The issue is we can run into deadlock and MP get freezed but stil worth a try :)

Last edited:

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Bad news, v28 on v18 base is not working at all. It creates a little window in the top left, but no video or audio plays and MP becomes unresponsive. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news..

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Sorry my friend but it is still doing it (not the v28 error which is gone), it happened from SD to HD this time so may or may not relate to resolution change.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Too bad, i trying right now and zap to many channel and i can see the window normally and fullscreen too.
    No clue what happen right now.

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Maybe it's better for others? After some more testing I could not cause any problem going between channels SD or HD if they were on the same TV system (i.e DVB-S). The extra delay during change to DVB-T (or reversed) is where the problem seems to surface.

As always a huge thanks for your work.

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Maybe it's better for others? After some more testing I could not cause any problem going between channels SD or HD if they were on the same TV system (i.e DVB-S). The extra delay during change to DVB-T (or reversed) is where the problem seems to surface.

As always a huge thanks for your work.
    It is happening also for me, zapping from pvr to dvb-t or viceversa.

thank you for the effort

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @Owlsroost can it be related to TsReader ?
    Maybe the C++ filter handle something differently with EVR than madVR
    But i'm not sure, i have try to reproduce and i wasn't able to reproduce the issue, but i have try with DVB-IP to/from DVB-S.

Also trying SD to/from HD (resolution not a video type change), maybe it's when video codec type change MPEG2 vs H264 ?

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    V18 both with and without V29 core is working well for me. 2D and 3D videos play fine from Myvideos and Moving Pictures, TV series seem OK also. No problem with TV zapping either. Only Online Videos gives me a problem, I no longer get the flashing menu but it still starts up in a small window in the top left of the screen, BBC live TV actually plays and can be made fullscreen using the back button on the remote, catchup videos though also start in the small window but possibly as a black screen and MP hangs and must be killed from the task manager. All testing with madvr, no time to try EVR, sorry.
    Getting there I think. Good work(y).
    Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom