[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (9 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It seems like once the problem has been induced (i.e. via the resume from last position) it can be reproduced more easily even with scenarios that previosly worked:eek:.

If you skip backwards or forward 5 seconds, does that fix the sync issue or not?
    Emph

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thx sep :)
    had some issues with v14 on 4k today similar to the threat from Lyfesaver74 but only on 4k

Code:
    Anwendung: MediaPortal.exe
    Frameworkversion: v4.0.30319
    Beschreibung: Der Prozess wurde aufgrund einer unbehandelten Ausnahme beendet.
    Ausnahmeinformationen: Ausnahmecode c0000005, Ausnahmeadresse 58838283

btw. http://demo-uhd3d.com/ some samples ;)

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I just replay and tested some sample but I need to have 4K UHD unchecked, does it happen also with EVR ?

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    I ran v18 for a bit today, plus messed with some more madVR settings.

- I had switched on DX11 from the advice here, but switching it off seemed to remove a large amount of overhead. Once off I can run more fun madVR settings. I have i5 + GTX960.
    - With DX11 on I couldn't get stable frames on HDTV (1080i) even with really conservative settings.
    - As advised here, Exclusive mode is not stable at all in MP.
    - Jinc has been my favorite setting so far :)
    - Not sure about V18 stabilty yet. It has seemed stable since I performed the tweak above but I have had a couple of strange crashes while playing with madVR.

I'm going to leave it on the main setup today, any issues and I'll throw a log up. Great work Sebastii!

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    evr seems ok -playlist ran up to the end

edit: v18 same strange lav error

One problem I think you might be facing is the size of your samples. For me, using EVR of course because I am lost on how to install the branch version as I dont compile, when playing The Martian in 4K (and keep in mind I amusing 60hz, not 24/30) my problems can occur anywhere from 3 to 28 minutes in so far. I am afraid a 30 second or even a 3 minute sample will not be enough.

Last edited:

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @Sebastiii as a sample that 4K HEVC "clip" from a weeks ago to debug my HEVC playback issues might be useable for testing madVR playback :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom