[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (5 Viewers)

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I'd tried also to zap from h264 PVR to h264 Dvb-t (and viceversa) and mediaportal crashed

zap from Dvb-t H264 to Dvb-t mpeg2 (and viceversa) is working but when press stop, after stopping suddenly Mp crashed

zap from Dvb-t mpeg2 to dvb-t mpeg2 is working , after stopping no crash
    zap from pvr h264 HD res. to pvr h264 HD res. is working , after stopping no crash
    zap from pvr h264 SD res. to pvr h264 SD res. is working , after stopping no crash
    zap from pvr h264 HD res. to pvr h264 SD res. (and viceversa) is working , after stopping no crash

PS: With EVR all is working ok

Last edited:

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Also trying SD to/from HD (resolution not a video type change), maybe it's when video codec type change MPEG2 vs H264 ?

Don't think so, in testing last night I jumped lots between ITV4 (MPEG2) to BBC1/2/4 (H264) without issue. It was only when I jumped to Quest on DVB-T (or back from) did the issue occur.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I'd tried also to zap from h264 PVR to h264 Dvb-t (and viceversa) and mediaportal crashed

zap from Dvb-t H264 to Dvb-t mpeg2 (and viceversa) is working but when press stop, after stopping suddenly Mp crashed

zap from Dvb-t mpeg2 to dvb-t mpeg2 is working , after stopping no crash
    zap from pvr h264 HD res. to pvr h264 HD res. is working , after stopping no crash
    zap from pvr h264 SD res. to pvr h264 SD res. is working , after stopping no crash
    zap from pvr h264 HD res. to pvr h264 SD res. (and viceversa) is working , after stopping no crash

PS: With EVR all is working ok

Could you post watchdog log :)
    Thanks.

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    uhmm... i start to think that crash appens randomly.
    now i tried to reproduce again dvb-t previous cases but it always crash after some zaps sd to sd or hd to sd and not after a stop

anyway i put here last logs

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    uhmm... i start to think that crash appens randomly.
    now i tried to reproduce again dvb-t previous cases but it always crash after some zaps sd to sd or hd to sd and not after a stop

anyway i put here last logs

Did you try to set DXVA CB instead of DXVA in LAVVIdeo ?
    I have added knows issues in first post this last week-end. I don't know if it's LAV Video related when destroying the directshow graph but in DXVA, it random ramdomly here.

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    oh no...you are right i forgot to switch CB

after went to CB zapping was ok for some zaps, in the end it crashed again afte stopping while i was closing MP.

here the logs

Thank you

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary

after went to CB zapping was ok for some zaps, in the end it crashed again afte stopping while i was closing MP.

here the logs

Thank you

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.exe Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\x86\LAVVideo.ax

mrmojo666

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2006
    Turin
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

here the logs

Thank you

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MediaPortal.exe Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\LAV Filters\x86\LAVVideo.ax

what does it mean ? just asking

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom