Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Thanks @daWooky and @CypherMK :)

Yep need to be documented in wiki created from @Holzi that's nice.

So : refresh rate will only works when EVR in use like before and when using madVR only with EVR for LiveTV option checked.
    To use refresh rate with madVR, this need to be set in madVR config tool.

You are right Viewmodeswitcher need to set disable with madVR.

cabala

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    So : refresh rate will only works when EVR in use like before and when using madVR only with EVR for LiveTV option checked.

Hi Seb,

unfortunately, Madvr DRC is faulty with some files. Mepo's one is really better. Any chance to have it enabled or, at least, choose between Madvr and Mepo DRC?

Thanks for your great efforts, it's really appreciated.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France

Hi Seb,

unfortunately, Madvr DRC is faulty with some files. Mepo's one is really better. Any chance to have it enabled or, at least, choose between Madvr and Mepo DRC?

Yep a sample could be nice :)

microfast

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Hi Seb,

Hi Seb,

Hi Seb,
    I have also noted this in some MKV videos where in the header are declared two different refresh rates: mp's DRC always choice the correct one, while madvr not always choice the correct one with the consequent incorrect playing ...

Obviously many thank to Sebastii for his continuos effort, really very appreciated :)

Marco

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I have noticed some issue with madVR DRC when i have set too many value in DRC config :p
    Removed some make it works.

From my POV, it seems that it tried some value and when failed didn't try the next working one. Maybe it's the same ?

upload_2016-10-13_19-44-42.png

cabala

Portal Pro
    October 30, 2007
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    It could be but I don't think so. It seems that the Madvr frame rate discovering mechanism is different from the Mepo's one. Maybe it's related to mediainfo...

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    test on 216
    Still no proper 3D detection. first video used to play directly in 3D without intervention. Rest use to play side by side...

I has a MP blank screen (this time blankscreen) MP freezed on blank screen on zap and had to kill.
    no Madvr log created on ctrl +T
    freeze at 2235

microfast

Portal Pro
    February 13, 2012
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Hi Seb,

Hi Seb,

Here the link https://www.mediafire.com/?oka8zm1m1o9cqhq for download the sample

It's a short mkv derivated from an European sat tv recording ( 1080i 50Hz. ) where the MP's drc works perfectly setting the correct refresh rate, while MAVR is not able to do it.

Thanks a lot for your time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom