[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (3 Viewers)

AberDino

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 17, 2005
    Kincardineshire
    Home Country
    Scotland Scotland
    When I get home tonight I'll blank out the display modes in madVR and use MP's DRR instead, and see what happens...
    This didn't work; MP's DRR didn't change successfully to 1080p24 when I started a movie. So, I switched off MP's DRR option and re-activated the display modes in madVR.

I'm now going to use madVR for Live TV as well and see how we get on...

Just for my benefit, my kids use the OnlineVideos plugin a lot. Which version should I use? The one posted on the first page of this thread or the latest official release?

Last edited:

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    use that ov from first page, it should work.
    in the last logs i saw that ya using 24 instead of 23 for 23,976 maybe thats what u saw last night.
    Unbenannt.JPG
    that's how it should look normally and I suspect it is really not surprising that if you use evr for tv without the mepo-drrc the refresh rate is not right, it's rather random then. probably mostly 60hz will be taken, fdepending from your driver settings.
    madvr sets the rate back to default on stop (should he at least^^) and evr then use that rate.
    so if you still want to use evr for tv without mepo drrc - try to set your gpu driver to 50 hz default (for pal region)...

Last edited:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    v290 I seem to have lost 3D playback:cry:, just get blackscreen (TV switches to 3D) with audio although that also stops after 20 secs or so, no response to remote. Hitting CAD and selecting Task Manager shows vid playing stutteringly in background at which point I can then use the remote to stop it and it goes back to gui and I can continue with MP OK without using the "End Task" on MP. If I uncheck the "Force MP window refresh (For 3D)" option in th MP Config Vid renderer Madvr settings 3D will play but with a regular jerk every 3 secs.which this setting normally fixes for me. The attached logs show several attempts to play 3D, the first fails as described the 2nd plays with the described option unchecked, subsequent attempts were also failures. I went back via a restore point, to the std. 1.16pr and 3D works per normal, then upgraded to v290 on top of that working setup and 3D fails again as before.:( 3D playback with MPC-HC is still working OK.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ohh, :oops: I'm sure I had uploaded the now deleted logs, sorry. It is just the same with v291 new logs from that, just a single attempt to play a 3D vid, attached. (hopefully this time).;)

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If you can stay on V291, i will try to build a new file for you to test :p

Can do, I just copied in the v289 core to test and that plays 3D OK. Will re-install v291 and wait on your new file.;)

UPDATE:-
    Well it looks like v291 gives me a blackscreen on TV :p. Will restore to v290 and take it from there, let me know if the new file needs to go on top of v291 and I will upgrade first.

Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @joecrow
    From V291 try the attached bin :)
    Also i can see in log :
    [2017-03-07 15:45:56,347] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: WM_DISPLAYCHANGE
    [2017-03-07 15:45:56,359] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: WM_GETMINMAXINFO Start (MaxSize: 1920x1080 - MaxPostion: 0,0 - MinTrackSize: 2x2 - MaxTrackSize: 1932x1092)
    [2017-03-07 15:45:56,365] [Log ] [MPMain ] [DEBUG] - Main: WM_GETMINMAXINFO End (MaxSize: 1920x1080 - MaxPostion: 0,0 - MinTrackSize: 1920x1080 - MaxTrackSize: 1920x1080)

Can you try first to set the option : (Ignore resolution change) :)

upload_2017-3-7_18-40-51.png

Attachments

• Core_V292_TEST.zip
      1.1 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom