[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (7 Viewers)

GeYe

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 17, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I smashed my head vs. the keyboard. As often the problem sits in front of the system ;)

Thanks for all informations, so i rechecked all again and i found the problem. The creators update was rolled back o_O. I'm sure after reinstalling HDR will come on my system :sneaky:

edit: Good thing it now works. Bad thing the tv has completly other settings for hdr and for each color space! (for example motion correction was again activated) So need to proof and set new optimal settings for hdr. At the moment it also looks a bit washed out.

Last edited:

rohnfe

Portal Pro
    September 9, 2015
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    edit: Good thing it now works. Bad thing the tv has completly other settings for hdr and for each color space! (for example motion correction was again activated) So need to proof and set new optimal settings for hdr. At the moment it also looks a bit washed out.

This is one of the things i love about the LG you can individually calibrate each and every display mode for each and every input!
    Well HDR calibration is kind of a mess at the moment...

For HDR10 color space "normal" is the option to choose, black level depends and i personally have turned off all of these "picture enhancement" stuff including true motion.
    Don`t change brightness/contrast or OLED light settings for HDR10 - it messes up the picture (lowers your peak brightness for example) ;) You could do a basic white balance setup / calibration :)

tonewheelkev

Portal Pro
    February 10, 2012
    Leeds
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Totally lost with this !!!!
    Have selected madVR on Video renderer page....but Shift+1 shows EVR.(Not madVR as I would hope!!)

Idiot guide to installing required please!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom