[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (7 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I have tested with original core and log are full filled with resolution change so the fix is needed :)

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Here we go :)
    V298 has the check to be only active for video player :p
    Core original to compare :)

So for sure V298 fix the multiple detected resolution change seeing in log but maybe those change are related to the subtitle undersea change settings too.
    Tested both Cores

Core_original_1.17pre:
    Bad playback, judder after subtitles have shown for the first time. (original issue reproduced)
    22-57-40.png

Core_v298_WIP_Planescene_OSD_resize:
    Good playback, no more judder with subtitles. So from my perspective > Fix works. For the time being, I am keeping this one.
    23-00-51.png

See logs.

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Yep, I noted thx ;) tried already at release of 17 pre. Drc was ok and within the general EVR usages it seemed also running quite good on that old client... :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Guys :)

I will need for testing regression about some change done today :p
    In fact, when using graphstudio to connect to remote graph (ctrl+g) and if we stop the playback while we didn't release the graph (ctrl+h), MP GUI didn't recover and will stay black until we close and restart MP.

It seems that i have fixed this and based on quick testing (video but not TV) all seems ok (of course we need to close the graph on graphstudio side but MP will have the GUI working and avoid the restart mpm)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi guys :)
    I will push V299 build, i have done some rework and should be better but need regression testing :) and mostly using TV zap because it's often there that we have difference in test :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom