- Thread starter
- Moderator
- #4,331
Ok first is the Auto3D plugin 
So, there is new tab now :
I have set it to mode Auto, like 3D setting button on windows is already set to 3D mode.
Then i have set 3D(TV)->2D to switch my beamer to 2D :
Like this i can select 3D MVC mode in auto3D context menu manually (it will set my beamer to Auto and then the detection of 3D MVC is done and working with Exclusive mode).
And i can go back to 2D manually or on stop ti will auto go back to 2D.
I have tested with other mode SBS and TAB and it's working
(I can't test 4K to 1080p in this mode but i think beamer or TV will auto switch to that resoluton for MVC).
About the exclusive mode, for sure it's timing related issue, that MPC-HC handle it more faster and surely in threaded mode than MP is from the main thread.
So enabling the 3D option in windows to be always ON permit to save some delay.
I didn't fully test if exclusive is working on current madVR build because i'm using the new one, need to push the code and make an installer but worth a try to test Auto3D with the current build
So, there is new tab now :
I have set it to mode Auto, like 3D setting button on windows is already set to 3D mode.
Then i have set 3D(TV)->2D to switch my beamer to 2D :
Like this i can select 3D MVC mode in auto3D context menu manually (it will set my beamer to Auto and then the detection of 3D MVC is done and working with Exclusive mode).
And i can go back to 2D manually or on stop ti will auto go back to 2D.
I have tested with other mode SBS and TAB and it's working
About the exclusive mode, for sure it's timing related issue, that MPC-HC handle it more faster and surely in threaded mode than MP is from the main thread.
So enabling the 3D option in windows to be always ON permit to save some delay.
I didn't fully test if exclusive is working on current madVR build because i'm using the new one, need to push the code and make an installer but worth a try to test Auto3D with the current build
Last edited:
France