Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Here we go for the V5 version :)
    This one should 'stop' the mediacontrol directshow graph when the Audio Device is removed and wait until it's back and reinsert the audio renderer and 'run' the mediacontrol directshow graph.
    For information, the 'stop' is not a stop like we know, it's kinda a 'pause', it didn't stop to close the video.
    I have done this way for the internal bluray part, BDReader didn't like the previous code lol.

I'm hopping it's works for you guys and for you @Freuli , for sure there is a bug in INTEL and latest WIN10 but if we can handle such issue, it can be nice :)

Last edited:

Freuli

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2007
    Hi Sebastiii,
    unfortunately this version isn't working with DRR on in madvr.
    A madvr crash is caused and the screen stays black.
    Without DRR it's working proberly.
    Additionaly, the performance of my HTPC went down with this version. E.g. the reaction on pressing a key is very slow.

Regards
    Markus

Attachments

• madVR - crash report.txt
      53.7 KB
    • MediaPortalLogs_DRR off.zip
      120.8 KB
    • MediaPortalLogs_DRR on.zip
      120.4 KB

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Regarding V5 all seemed OK but then when stopped TV (I have EVR set for TV) I got a Madvr crash when navigating the home screen, Logs and Madvr crash report attached.
    DRR seems to be working, (Madvr) but its very limited on this setup (my Desktop) no 23/24 fps support an HDR demo does correctly switch from 50 to 59.

Attachments

• madVR - crash report.txt
      54.6 KB
    • MediaPortalLogs_03_01_18__18_02.zip
      695.3 KB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Checking it out, though I have to grab the files out of the depacked 'deploy' folder to install, as it now know's I'm running non release builds :)

Thanks, yes i need to build from my PC, i can upload separate installer, will do that asap :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Sebastiii,
    unfortunately this version isn't working with DRR on in madvr.
    A madvr crash is caused and the screen stays black.
    Without DRR it's working proberly.
    Additionaly, the performance of my HTPC went down with this version. E.g. the reaction on pressing a key is very slow.

Regards
    Markus

Markus,
    What is 'Stop playback on removal ...." option status ? i didn't tell you that this need to be set to off sorry :p
    It seems that the options is set ? :p
    Thanks.

Edit : about the reaction very slow, i'm not sure why :( i don't know that change that interfere, except that i have merged the master branch (so 1.19 Pre release to the madVR branch)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Regarding V5 all seemed OK but then when stopped TV (I have EVR set for TV) I got a Madvr crash when navigating the home screen, Logs and Madvr crash report attached.
    DRR seems to be working, (Madvr) but its very limited on this setup (my Desktop) no 23/24 fps support an HDR demo does correctly switch from 50 to 59.

Thanks, i can see the crash, does it happen too when using madVR for liveTV ? :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France

Regards
    Markus

Just to be sure, can you compare with 1.19 Pre Release ? :)
    Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom