[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (5 Viewers)

Freuli

Portal Pro
October 31, 2007
Hi, yes without the tick in the box it worked perfectly. I tested with DVD and mkv. Unfortunately I can't test TV right now, because a recording is ongoing.
Sebastiii, is it possible to get madvr and the DRR implemented in online videos?
Can I use your V5 on my productive HTPC?

Regards
Markus

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_03_01_18__20_45.zip
    129.4 KB

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Hi Seb, I got a madVR crash either on stop or just after (I wasn't in the room). It was from OV, so perhaps @Freuli's request is mine also :)

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_03_01_18__20_40.zip
      217.6 KB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi, yes without the tick in the box it worked perfectly. I tested with DVD and mkv. Unfortunately I can't test TV right now, because a recording is ongoing.
    Sebastiii, is it possible to get madvr and the DRR implemented in online videos?
    Can I use your V5 on my productive HTPC?

Regards
    Markus

Thanks for logs will analyse it and will make a new build tomorrow but in between, you can try to use it on productive system, you can always revert to older installer if it failed somehow.
    I'm not sure to fully understand you, you mean in OV DRR is not working ? i need to test on my side, because madVR should detect the framerate and then switch to the correct one or if it's not working maybe the framerate is not detected because source filter didn't give the information.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Will upload a V6 version :)
    @kenwonders maybe it will solve the OV crash :p
    @Freuli if you can test this one and then test on productive system :)
    The stop option need to be unchecked, but if you can test with it checked to see if it crash like before because i think i have seen why it crash but not sure how to handle it for now, in fact, it start to render output pin while the audio device is removed and then the code failed to render and lead to an exception and crash.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Will upload also a V7 where i was able (it seems to be at least) catch the error when the player goes to stop but rendering is not finished :p
    So will need log also for this one with the "stop option" enable and disable :p

PS : i need V6 logs too lol :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey :)
    I didn't use much OV but using Itunes trailers, on my side DRR is switched correctly from madVR (madVR detect the framerate) :p
    But i didn't test other part of OV.

So in latest installer nothing change for detect DRR in OV but i have change the release filter to maybe avoid some crash :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom