Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi :)

V58 full installer will be uploaded asap :)
    Attached is an atmolight MPEI (based on madVR native branch, thanks @Rick164 ) but only for testing regression, we should first fix all madVR issues.

GPU leak seems better but not perfect, still the code added for atmolight (if plugin disable) didn't trigger the leak like the previous code (MP Side).

The issue of playlist @kenwonders will be not fixed i fear, it's because madVR is not release at time (C# vs C++) but you can try :)

Attachments

• AtmoLight_1.18.0.0-SEB-V3.mpe1
      580 KB

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Hey Seb/Rick, huge thanks as always. Sadly still no lights for TV or GUI. The logs here show me starting MP, playing some music with VU rainbow (showing connection with Ambibox is functional) then starting TV. The lights are only on during music. Haven't checked any of the other issues yet.
    cheers

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi @kenwonders ,

Best to try the older V25 build for now as that works with both EVR and madVR, different capture technique there but once madVR integration into Mediaportal is finished I'm sure we will find a fix but think for the time being this is a good solution :)
    This will work with UI only when a video is playing (for madVR that is), can make it so that it does it while video isn't playing but it will slow it down a bit depending on the machine.

This will be included in the next AtmoLight release and has auto-detection for madVR so no setup required, hopefully can put out a final build this week once tested by the team.

Attachments

• AtmoLight_1.18.0.0_V25.mpe1
      1.5 MB
    Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey Seb/Rick, huge thanks as always. Sadly still no lights for TV or GUI. The logs here show me starting MP, playing some music with VU rainbow (showing connection with Ambibox is functional) then starting TV. The lights are only on during music. Haven't checked any of the other issues yet.
    cheers

Hey,

Yep better to use V25 AtmoLight because it seems that the C++ dll is not loaded for you, no clue why for now.
    Code:
    [2016-05-13 11:36:56,481] [Error  ] [7        ] [ERROR] - AtmoLight: Exception: Unable to load DLL 'AtmoDXUtil.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)

kenwonders

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2007
    Home Country
    England England
    Success! Thanks guys. I've just moved to StreamedMP again for the change, had forgotten how nice you can make it with all the customizations.

This will work with UI only when a video is playing (for madVR that is), can make it so that it does it while video isn't playing but it will slow it down a bit depending on the machine.
    Perhaps I misunderstand, but for me the GUI alone is working :)

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Perhaps I misunderstand, but for me the GUI alone is working :)

If that is with V25 as well best to post the AtmoLight configuration (general tab) and logs :)

Made a fresh build using VS2013 which if all goes well should be the next official release.

Attachments

• AtmoLight_1.18.0.0_PreRelease.mpe1
      1.5 MB

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello Seb,
    MediaPortal seems work perfectly with Atmolight now
    i can have few Madvr crash at the end of video playing, just before Video is off

madVR crash but not MP right ? (if you do continue) ? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom