azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    hum, maybe uncheck use Direct3d 11 for presentation
    @Sebastiii was not an issue with this option ?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    hum, maybe uncheck use Direct3d 11 for presentation
    @Sebastiii was not an issue with this option ?

I remember there is some issue with exclusive mode but/and it's possible with dx11 too lol
    About the multi-screen, yes it's normal, madVR init is done on start with the screen, so you are right it failed if we have move the windows into another screen.
    The same happen if we start MP in fullscreen and we are going in windowed, the video will not scale and the reverse too (start window to fullscreen).

Palm_Maniac

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2005
    Gießen, Hessen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I also have times madVR tested for 3D. First, I have the same problems that have already been reported here, I also have a ripple in the playback of all video or live TV. I did not get it away and then abandoned once.

In any case, my attempt has a MVC-3D video works great as MKV. My TV has gone into the 3D mode and play the video. All OSDs were great to see without further adjustment. After 5-15 seconds from MP but crashed always.

The way is but the right to use madVR. I just hope that the support also keeps in MP2 detail, because I place my HTPCs over Easter on MP2 to.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    For those experiencing black screens on stop, try the following:
    In MadVR settings >> rendering >> windowed mode >> 'flush' ... after last render step
    do the same for exclusive mode and see it that helps a bit.
    MadVRSetting.PNG

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    With this build normal evr valso has problem. You can watch tv only once., becasuse after that the black image that is covering tv picture during channel change wont disappear at all. Could that also explain some of the mad problems too. Br,

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Wow...MadVR with MP...one dream coming true! Thanks to all involved persons. To be honest, I am gonna wait for testing until Ambilight and Blackscreen-issues are resolved. But great work, didn't expect that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom