[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (23 Viewers)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey guys :) sorry again a new version, it fix Online Video start (was not fully broken but not really good so :) )
    V285 in first post :p

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe I'm missing a setting somewhere but it is not clear to me what governs the display of the Weather info. at the top of the screen when the Weather Lite icon is at the front (see screenshot taken on my desktop PC). It disapeared on my HTPC at some point o_Owhile running v281 (it was definitely there initially), and has not come back with the upgrade to v285, any suggestions on how to get it back?
    wwl.jpg

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    V286 installed, since few version i don't have issue, but my usage is limited compared to you all, no 3d, old gpu.
    The only problem i see, not related to your work seb is the DRR not updated correctly when i do (not sure the order of the step) :
    HTPC set to 60hz
    Tv watching (changing to 50hz)
    Start video 24p without stop tv (changing to 24p)
    Set htpc to sleep, without stop playing before.

Resume htpc, the frequency of MP is always 24p. And not 60hz.

As say above, I'm not sure of the order, if i play tv before video or vice-versa.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Now on v286 all seems good so far, except I'm still miising the Weather Lite info. at the top of the screen. I uninstalled the plugin via the Extension Manager but it still was workingo_O so deleted all files with "weather" in both Program Files and Program Data, then reinstalled and set it up but still the info does not display. Also tried the Ares skin which showed the current temp. etc. in the top right corner (nice that) even without selecting the plugin, then back again to Default Wide HD but still no go.
    What do you reckon, should I try reporting it in the DWHD thread?:unsure:

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
    August 12, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I tried madVR with MediaPortal 1.6 Prerelease and yesterday your v286 with latest madVR version. With the old and now with the latest version I still have the issue, that suddenly after XX minutes watching TV or a movie the screen goes black... Is this still an issue which all of you have or a bug or wrong madVR settings?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Guys :)
    Supply logs :p

@Snoopy87 i didn't has this issue on my side, but the black screen can happen if somehow MP is not focused from what i remember lol.
    @microfast that should works, in V286 it has all latest fix from master and for sure there is change about volume code with bugfix so maybe some kind of regression ? @Rick164 can surely help on tis :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    @GeYe, can you try your resize issue on V286 because there is little change about the code and hoping that it works :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom