[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (9 Viewers)

Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Deinterlace will fail with D3D11 as decoder in LAV filters. Use DXVA CB until madshi adds D3D11 deinterlacing to madVR.

Someone asked on doom9 forums when he will add this option and his reply was "i dont give ETAs on features" so it could be tomorrow but it could also be next year really.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Guys,

I have added a Cinemascope 2.35, that permit to play correctly the SBS Star trek sample but not fully the TAB one because In MP code for Auto3D and EVR, it play by cutting the image in 2 then adding moving them (adding black bar) and then able to play it correctly, i wasn't able to do it with madVR and not sure if it's possible.

Now i know the part of code that does that but i didn't find any match for madVR code lol.

Still those sample seems to be rare so can be good to have this new ratio at least for the SBS one but maybe it can help for some strange others sample after all lol :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hey :)
    Will upload the new bin asap :p
    Added the Cinemascope aspect ratio and a resize on subtitle when using the position relative to frame MPC-HC Engine option :)

@daWooky this is really weird that on my side EVR act like madVR for Auto3D (some of your sample is not working when it's the beginning of the sample but still EVR / madVR does the same)
    Hard to tell why :(

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hey seb,
    tried with previous version on htpc yesterday (at last), but sadly the auto3d stuff acts quite the same as before on the desktop...
    cuvid nothing at all, c-b nothing, native only once a sbs detection but thats it...damn. also no luck with another additional 3d-tab testfile (testlib also resynced^^)
    general usage apart from 3d was pretty decent :)

btw. i like screens but those 3d detection screenshots seem to not always getting deleted...:whistle:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Can you try on latest build too ?
    It should no more create a screenshot, it will only when build a debug MP version :p
    Will redo my test on my side with previous Auto3D and the latest i've attached :)

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sure asap
    pls try it also with cuvid (cos on htpc its still the best for hardware deinterlacing)

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom