[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (14 Viewers)

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    on desktop 1709/nv390 i need that fcu option ticked for tv stop too^^
    and attached are the settings i last used on insider build with some known faults:
    - 3d mvc framepacked stuff switched directly from 3d to 3d will result in madvr error similar like its with mphc^^ separately played 3d should always work
    - on stop or display rate changes the desktop can appear shortly

add: v443 running great so far on old htpc @win1703/nv358.x and also on test rig @win1607/358.28 no extra options seem required.

Attachments

• rs4 settings 3d & tv fixed.png
      rs4 settings 3d & tv fixed.png
      377.4 KB
    • htpc.png
      htpc.png
      1.1 MB
    • win1607.png
      win1607.png
      336.6 KB
    • fcu 1709.png
      fcu 1709.png
      502.3 KB
    • 1803.png
      1803.png
      587.5 KB
    Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    on desktop 1709/nv390 i need that fcu option ticked for tv stop too^^
    and attached are the settings i last used on insider build with some known faults:
    - 3d mvc framepacked stuff switched directly from 3d to 3d will result in madvr error similar like its with mphc^^ separately played 3d should always work
    - on stop or display rate changes the desktop can appear shortly

add: v443 running great so far on old htpc @win1703/nv358.x and also on test rig @win1607/358.28 no extra options seem required.

Hey :p
    Nice Nice :) Thanks for all settings from different OS version :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Guys, this build looks promising ;) (i hope so) :p
    Need @Freuli to test it too about the bug from intel that remove audio device, to know if i didn't break it and create regression :p

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    v443, (FCU workarround not enabled) on its own on my HTPC (1703, recent but not latest AMD vid. drivers), is looking good so far. TV, OV, HD,SD vids and 3D MVC both fullscreen and windowed also resume from sleep.
    With Auto3D installed though things got very weird:oops:. I initially tried to set it up to switch my Phillips TV into 3D mode when I played a 3D SBS but could not get it to work, Auto3D detected it correctly but stayed in SBS mode. On stop the Videos menu was also SBS, very briefly before the TV switched to 3D:eek: and then after manually switching 3D off on the TV and hitting back to return to the homescreen that was now in SBS mode o_O(see screenshot) . Got exact same with Auto3D set to "No Device" (as per attached log). I had to disable the Auto3d plugin to stop this
    sbshome.jpg

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_15_01_18__15_07.zip
      823 KB
    Last edited:

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Markus,

Yes FCU should be ON for you, you can try with it OFF for testing but ON will work better on your side :) and nice for skiing :p

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    v443, (FCU workarround not enabled) on its own on my HTPC (1703, recent but not latest AMD vid. drivers), is looking good so far. TV, OV, HD,SD vids and 3D MVC both fullscreen and windowed also resume from sleep.
    With Auto3D installed though things got very weird:oops:. I initially tried to set it up to switch my Phillips TV into 3D mode when I played a 3D SBS but could not get it to work, Auto3D detected it correctly but stayed in SBS mode. On stop the Videos menu was also SBS, very briefly before the TV switched to 3D:eek: and then after manually switching 3D off on the TV and hitting back to return to the homescreen that was now in SBS mode o_O(see screenshot) . Got exact same with Auto3D set to "No Device" (as per attached log). I had to disable the Auto3d plugin to stop this
    View attachment 195439

Is this possible that it's 3D MVC mode triggered ? :p
    Will analyse log :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom