[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (13 Viewers)

daWooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 3, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    What triggers that command seq. is it automatic on detection of the vid as e.g. 3DSBS? If yes how do I find out the correct command seq. to send or should the default work?
    yep. it should get triggered automatic on each detection. the command seq. is literally the commands ya tv should receive.. just like you do it with the original tv rc. (and i also not believe that the defaults works..)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Will put V445 in first post :p
    So @alexdepalma i have try to add some code to catch the 'FontEngineDrawText3D' exception but this exception happen randomly or maybe you can trigger it in some way ? :p

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yep. it should get triggered automatic on each detection. the command seq. is literally the commands ya tv should receive.. just like you do it with the original tv rc. (and i also not believe that the defaults works..)
    Thanks for that, I gave it a try but still nogo either with the "Test sequence" in the Auto3D config. or in real life, no reaction at all on the TV. I checked out the network settings in the TV and noticed that the IP address was different to that shown in the Auto3D settings so I changed it there.;) Now when I try to start MP it closes as soon as it gets to "Starting Plugins" and MP Config also closes the instant I click on the Config. button with Auto3D selected.:oops: If I disable Auto3D in the MP config. them MP starts up OK, I tried unnistalling Auto3D and deleting its folder in Program Data/TeamMediaPortal/MediaPortal but still the same problem on reinstall, so must be missing something somewhere any ideas????:confused: Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom