[WiP] madVR support in MP1 (5 Viewers)

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Test on the last version based on final 19
    Im experiencing a crash on recovery from standby I the computer goes to Standby during TV channel playback. I already had that on the past and is here again. The second crash was on OV video playback start.

the event hapend 1or 2 minutes before the logs creation.

I had to manually kill MP
    regards

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_08_03_18__19_11.zip
      2.2 MB
    • MediaPortalLogs_07_03_18__18_15 crash on ov start.zip
      2.1 MB

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Oops, yes I see too many Eventghost errors. Really surprising. Its been working great since many, many, years.
    I'll try to reinstall and reset all. I also see some fanart errors, actually it doesn't work. And I'm experiencing some music database errors. Don't know since when, but could be months.

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Oops, yes I see too many Eventghost errors. Really surprising. Its been working great since many, many, years.
    I'll try to reinstall and reset all. I also see some fanart errors, actually it doesn't work. And I'm experiencing some music database errors. Don't know since when, but could be months.
    Ok. all thouse plugins reinstalled and no more errors in my logs related to Eventghost and fanart handler. will keep an eye on the errors and report back any madVr problems if found.
    Thanks guys!

alexdepalma

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Here I come again.

Thats a crash on recovery from standby.
    To make it happend, simply wile viewing a TV channel, hit the remote control ON7Off button to put computer on standby. computer wil standby and on recovery, MP shows the last frame of the tv channel shown and gets freeze. I had to kill MP.
    standby recovery around 21:29

Attachments

• MediaPortalLogs_12_03_18__21_31.zip
      13.5 MB

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Thats a crash on recovery from standby.
    Using the same scenario I also have a problem with 1.18 Final, looks like MP crashes or hangs before going to sleep (CEC Remote failed to trigger standby on TV/AVR). On resume TV mini menu is displayed and then MP crashes, there are 2 Madvr crash reports. Would be a good one to fix, but it seems not to be a unique problem to the current test version. I think putting MP into standby while playing something is kind of heavy and expecting it to recover may be over optimistic.:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom