ManliTV (SAA7130) (1 Viewer)

Chupacabras

January 15, 2006
hi.

mediaportal didn't recognize my tv tuner (it's ManliTV SAA7130).
i wasn't able to find any relevant answer to my problem in this forum.

is there any way how to make it work?

Chupacabras

January 15, 2006
No, even google didn't help.

ManliTV is an analog pci tv tuner with saa7130 chipset.

mediaportal setup wizard says "no tv cards detected", so i tryed to add capture card manually ("SAA7130 TV Card (General S/W encoding card)" was offered). but mediaportal doesn't want to work with it for me. even autotune doesn't work.

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    If software card is the only option your getting, it might just be one. Unfortnately newer versions of MP 0200RC2 and later, your card isnt supported. So youll have to use an earlier version or update your card to a newer hardware one.

javastring

Portal Member
    August 22, 2010
    i have same 7130 pci card but i am interesting in having its remote working with media portal.
    did OP or anyone on this thread has this working?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere discussed, but I could not find the related thread.
    Of course this would be the best option, but I guess it’s not that easy to integrate external players into MP2. It was somewhere...
    Hi there, I have a few questions about the limitations I've discovered (so far, it's early days!) when it comes to watching a tv...
    Replies
    Views
    Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can watch these recordings normally again. Since I record myself on an SSD, a larger (currently 2TB) would not be an option for me personally. ---------------------------- Die TV Aufnahmen welche älter sind auf...
    Copy or move the TV recordings that are older to another hard disk. Then specify this path under Videos (not TV). Then you can...
    So my wife likes to record free to air TV shows. Lots of them. The first hard disk is almost out of capacity and I've just put a...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Create .nfo files DE
    Cheers, just came from there. :)
    Cheers, just came from there. :)
    I may not have this in the right forum, if so let me know and I will move it. I use MP1 mostly for watching the METRIC TONNE of TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
    Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
    Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
    Replies
    Views
    Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
    Yep like said @azzuro (y) @Media4Franky look at the signature to point to wiki help :)
    Hello, I’ve got the following problem with Mediaportal 1 („The Phantom Menace“): when trying to view TV or movies, there is no...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom