ManliTV (SAA7130) (1 Viewer)

Chupacabras

January 15, 2006
hi.

mediaportal didn't recognize my tv tuner (it's ManliTV SAA7130).
i wasn't able to find any relevant answer to my problem in this forum.

is there any way how to make it work?

Chupacabras

January 15, 2006
No, even google didn't help.

ManliTV is an analog pci tv tuner with saa7130 chipset.

mediaportal setup wizard says "no tv cards detected", so i tryed to add capture card manually ("SAA7130 TV Card (General S/W encoding card)" was offered). but mediaportal doesn't want to work with it for me. even autotune doesn't work.

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    If software card is the only option your getting, it might just be one. Unfortnately newer versions of MP 0200RC2 and later, your card isnt supported. So youll have to use an earlier version or update your card to a newer hardware one.

javastring

Portal Member
    August 22, 2010
    i have same 7130 pci card but i am interesting in having its remote working with media portal.
    did OP or anyone on this thread has this working?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
    hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the 10Gbps card I added, so I've connected the HD Homerun directly to the 2.5G port, and its solved the problem, I can now copy large multiple files to the server and not suffer with picture issues. There is...
    I'm not sure what the issue was, but I decided to try a different way of solving the problem. My server has a 2.5Gbps port and the...
    My MP1 installation works perfectly, except if I transfer large files to my server. Network setup. HD Homerun Quad tuner -...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
    Replies
    Views
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload your debug log files, if you want to solve the issue.
    Installing other software, especially MP1, which is partly sharing Tv service with MP2, can make everything worse. Please upload...
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom