Manually add from DVD-version? (Firefly) (1 Viewer)

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Sooo... how do I get it parsed correctly? I don't even really know what that means! haha.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It depends on your filenames and structure they are stored in your harddrive.

In configuration, take a look in 'Import Settings->Parsing Test' You can see there if it correctly passes. If not, you need to have a look why the default Parsing Expressions dont work for you.

Im not sure why the OP can not get the files to pass because I copied exactly as they are and it works for me.

Attachments

• firefly.jpg
      firefly.jpg
      420.6 KB

bt86bt

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2008
    Lund
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It depends on your filenames and structure they are stored in your harddrive.

In configuration, take a look in 'Import Settings->Parsing Test' You can see there if it correctly passes. If not, you need to have a look why the default Parsing Expressions dont work for you.

Im not sure why the OP can not get the files to pass because I copied exactly as they are and it works for me.

The problem is not that they parse correctly as I understand it. Or did your dvd-version of firefly add information, images and so on?

Otherwise there is a big problem with DVD-order, because MyTVSeries does not add info for them it seems.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I used Aired Order, have you confirmed the DVD information is there for the whole series on theTVDB.com ?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If you are using the Release v2.0 then there is a bug with Absolute and DVD order where the data wont get imported. Upgrade to the latest SVN if you haven't already.

bt86bt

Portal Pro
    December 30, 2008
    Lund
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    If you are using the Release v2.0 then there is a bug with Absolute and DVD order where the data wont get imported. Upgrade to the latest SVN if you haven't already.

I have actually and it does not solve the problem. It is exactly the same with the new svn, and I have tried a few old onces too. And I made sure to delete the database in between the changes.

Hopefully it will be fixed in the future.

shackrock

Portal Pro
    December 27, 2008
    Raleigh, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hmmm.... I just got the new SVN...and I got it to parse, but after import FireFly isn't even in the database list now... ugh. haha. any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom