Manually add from DVD-version? (Firefly) (2 Viewers)

bt86bt

Portal Pro
December 30, 2008
Lund
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Could be that you first need to move the folder out of where you import from. Press then Import, but the folder back and press import again.

Or just delete the database file (under about in you MyTVSeries plugin settings).

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
hm, ok. Have you been able to manually add things? I can't manually add anything, it just won't show up in the database at all (After the manual add window comes up, and I specify series/episode information, I can only ever click the CANCEL button, OK is always grayed out!).

bt86bt

Portal Pro
December 30, 2008
Lund
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hmm not sure what you mean but after clicking the episode write in the show (Firefly) and then it helps if you click outside of the windows. Then tab back and pick Firefly from the list you got up. Then you will be able to choose from a list of firefly-episodes. But all of them will be in the aired-order.

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Home Country
Ahh...I see what you mean there.

But since I do not want to use the aired order, can't I just write in my own manual episode names / order? It won't let me do anything like that, and therefore I can't even watch Firefly at this point because it won't add to the database.

bt86bt

Portal Pro
December 30, 2008
Lund
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Untill this is fixed in some way, you can not.

Do what I do, add just your firefly folder to My Movies, and watch it from there instead. Untill this is fixed that is the best solution.

shackrock

Portal Pro
December 27, 2008
Raleigh, NC
Home Country
bigbew - first off, what skin are you using?? Because that is downright amazing!! I need one that also works with moving pictures, though.

Secondly, could it be the fact that you named the episodes in the mkvs? I may try that out...

Yep - if you input the names in the title yourself, it works! I had to add the parsing to make it match, but other than that no problems now! Still wondering about that skin though bigbew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom