Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Looks very elegant and stylelish. Looking forward to see more screenshots :) It would be nice if you could (when you make a release) write which plugins and which version of these are supported as they are develope quite fast. IE, MyLyrics, MPTVSeries and moving pictures.

Great work until now :D

edit:
This skin is simply DROOLWORTHY. : P~~~

One question/request however. Will it allow for subtitle/audio track switching from the main OSD during video playback?
Additionally, chapter names for MKVs would be great, if possible.

Thanks!

I can not make any promises because we want to keep the osd as clean as possible. But... We will have a look at the possibilities without compromising the overall look & feel. Most OSD (and skins) i've seen lately suffer from the imo 'all options in one screen' virus.

Joostzilla

Well we need to have that sort of options somewhere. Maybe just a button to open an additional OSD with advanced options?

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I realy like the well done and clean looking design.
    If your team needs any help by problems with coding, so let me know.

Greetings Harley

J

joostzilla

I realy like the well done and clean looking design.
    If your team needs any help by problems with coding, so let me know.

Greetings Harley

Thanks Harley for the offer. If needed we definitely will consult you. Our code base is offcourse a combination of b2w and b3w :D

regards, Joost

Well we need to have that sort of options somewhere. Maybe just a button to open an additional OSD with advanced options?

You've read my mind! Offcourse the options will be available. We see the importance of advanced options and will design an elegant solution for them.

Regards, Joost

mptcs

Portal Member
    January 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Anything new?
    If you still need an alpha tester i'll be no fiend and let persuade me for testing ;-)

J

joostzilla

Anything new?
    If you still need an alpha tester i'll be no fiend and let persuade me for testing ;-)

:D
    We are still working on the skin. It is still very premature.
    Dont expect anything new in the next weeks. But it will be great in its simplicity.

But... as of now you are the first on the Alpha testers list.

Rickdanger

August 18, 2009
    Wow great looking skin. I've converted from Vista Media Center to MP and this is the best looking MP skin I have seen so far (I like simple UI, similar to VMC - I'm not a fan of artwork etc). You probably have enough, but if you need anymore testers I would be keen!

Can't wait for it to be released!

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Poor joostzilla, what has he gotten himselfe into here. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom