Maya: Beta release 04-04-10 (Original Thread) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolento

Portal Pro
September 9, 2006
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Re: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

Hi Guys,

Can we change the TV Guide indicator from green to some other color. The green indicator doesn't match this theme. Thanks.

J

joostzilla

Hi Guys,

Can we change the TV Guide indicator from green to some other color. The green indicator doesn't match this theme. Thanks.

Haha, you are right. No matter how much you change there always comes something up from b3w :)
I will change it asap.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: AW: Maya: Beta release 06-02-10

--- BUGREPORT --- APPCRASH DIRECT TO DESKTOP USING IR REMOTE ---

This Bug only appear in Maya Weather! With a normal PC Keyboard nothing happens if you press left or right key in the weather screen. Everything works fine. But if you use a IR Remote MP crashes directly to desktop when you press cursor right or left! We tested this on two different machines with two different remote systems. On one machine we have a MCE remote, using the builtin MCE Remote Profile from Mediaportal. In this combination MP crashed. So we disabled the builtin MCE Remote Profile and used the "Keyboard input plugin" to convert the MCE IR Commands to normal Keyboard Inputs (Cursor left -> left arrow). That solved the problem here. But on the other machine we use the Hauppauge 45 Button remote (and hauppauge tv card) and the builtin Hauppauge Remote Profil. Here the same... appcrash. This only happens with Maya, only in Weather screen and only if you use a remote with builtin Remote Profiles! With normal Keyboard commands nothing happens...

First we thougt this was an Infoservice.dll issue but we´ve disabled this plugin... the same... we deleted the dll from plugins folder... even the same...

So at least it may be a Maya Problem...

any Ideas?

Best Regards

Here the mp error.log:

You are probably running Infoservice 1.5 (some beta number) right?

We solved this problem already, but you will need the latest Infoservice dll:
    infoservice - Release: InfoService v1.5 RC 1

AND then you need to update to the latest Maya BasicHome plugin:
    http://mamp2.googlecode.com/files/Maya BasicHome plugin.dll

Please let me know if this solves your problem.

akiaki

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2008
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

pilehave: forgot to say that I solved everything, deleted the whole directory and set up the svn again, everything works great now and I can see what's next in a click, thanks a lot! loving it :D
    just to mention that some of my group names overlap pages indicator on the bottom of the mini epg..
    if you need a screen let me know..

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Hello....
    Now that the dll allows you to use custom names for plugin i think that should be allow in skin as well. It isn't very nice to have movies like this on frontpage: "film" and when entering film it now shows "movies"...

As for translations. Radiotime has been updated and Infoservice.

For radiotime: Now playing is overlapping description / bitrate.

And infoservice v. 1.5 totally borked as well(a few skin changes) which make MP crash. --> https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...03-2010-updated-60206/index54.html#post596956 for logs.

jackdaw

Portal Member
    March 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Really great skin, love it.
    Would love if you would make so the skin support the plugin RadioTime, uses that to listen to radio alot.
    So if you have time, take a look at that :p

Thx for the great skin. :)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

jackdaw

Portal Member
    March 22, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Really great skin, love it.
    Would love if you would make so the skin support the plugin RadioTime, uses that to listen to radio alot.
    So if you have time, take a look at that :p

Thx for the great skin. :)

It's on its way, and already in the trunk:
    RadioTime.xml - mamp2 - Project Hosting on Google Code

The MiniGuide needs some work though...
    :D

ahh, awesome,, Sorry havent looked through the whole thread, its starting to get big ;)

akiaki

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2008
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia

pilehave, are those new buttons (not glossy but flat) going to stay for good or are they going to be a choice?
    I for one do not like them, I think the old ones, the glossy ones, were beautyfull and really going with the skin, and the new ones just don't look as good and are not on the same high design level for this skin...
    what do you think?

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

pilehave, are those new buttons (not glossy but flat) going to stay for good or are they going to be a choice?
    I for one do not like them, I think the old ones, the glossy ones, were beautyfull and really going with the skin, and the new ones just don't look as good and are not on the same high design level for this skin...
    what do you think?

I agree, would you consider adding it as a choice, or selection when you install the skin? I happen to love the new buttons, so to accomodate everyone a choice would be nice...

Wile E.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom