MCE IR Blaster RC STB Database (1 Viewer)

matwater

June 26, 2005
Derby
ne1 got a DAT file for a SkyDigiBox Amstrad DRX400 ?

Did this idea of a DAT Database get off of the ground?

Many Thanks

voxmortis

Portal Member
May 19, 2005
Sydney, Straya.
Smirnuff,

How do I get hold of PACE 420 configs to get it working? IR bud flashes, but no matter where I point it, the box doesn't respond?

FYI - Optus digital now uses PACE DC420 - basically a rebadged Foxtel box.
Cheers, Doug.

carbs

April 24, 2006
Central Coast, NSW
Hi,

Would anyone be able to send me the "dat" file for the foxtel digital remote?

I believe its the Pace DC420 as shown above but those files are offline now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

shad0w_walker

April 23, 2006
I'v got the DAT file for the DRX550 (The shiny new sky box), not sure if it will work with the DRX400 but its worth a shot if your still looking that is, PM me if you want it

arjay

Portal Pro
April 25, 2006
Coin, Spain
smirnuff - if you are still watching this thread.

All the links to the dat files appear to be down.

In case you are not watching this thread I am posting a new post to request a copy of the dat file.

Thanks pal.

RJ

jimmy_jones

September 10, 2006
Home Country
Has anybody got an updated location where I can download the myblaster.dat for the pace420.

I have serached high and low and yet to find it.

Thanks for you help

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

done: Loading...
done: Loading...
Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
Hi, yes, you are right. The official x64 1.32 is buggy. You can try a new installers from this post if you like.
hi, I'm setting up a new computer and have installed MP 1.3.2 after a few goes and getting all the prereqs installed, I was...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's exactly what I am trying to solve. An example is moving from mytvrecordedtv.xml to mytvRecordedInfo. The variable changes from a screen grab thumbnail from the video file to a channel logo during...
Sums up the problem I am having. Sorry if I wasn't clear. No, #selectedthumb is not preserved on going to the next window. That's...
Good evening, I have a basic understanding of using skin.setstring and am able to set a skin property when a control gets focus...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom