Media Portal Electronic Manual (1 Viewer)

dcheah

Portal Member
July 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi,

Does anyone knows where I can download the electronic manual (pdf) for Media Portal (latest version) ?

Better yet if you do have a copy of the latest manual, please email it to me at (dcheah@wdnetsys.com)

Thanks.

dcheah

Portal Member
July 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
cheezey said:
Have a look on the MediaPortal homepage https://www.team-mediaportal.com and follow the support link.

I need a copy of the entire manual offline (downloaded to my PC) for a faster reference when using MP. I think it will be a good idea to have a pdf format (or something similar) for MP manual instead of connecting to the internet everytime I needed help or references.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom