Media Portal TV Scan Doesnt Find HD Channels (1 Viewer)

andymiller

Portal Member
August 27, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I have scanned with my HD home run and can find and watch HD content, but when I scan with MediaPortal it doesn't find the HD content. Any Help???

andymiller

Portal Member
August 27, 2012
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
My System spec is

Dual Xeon E5620
24GB Ram
Windows 2012 R2 Hyper-V

Media Portal VM is

Windows 2012 R2
8 Virtual CPU's
4Gb Ram
50GB Virtual Disk

Media Portal is connected to Lan via VIrtual Switch with 2x 1gb Intel Server Adapters Bonded via LACP.

HD Home Run is connected to 24 Port Linksys Layer 2 managed webview switch.

I have resolved this myself after going a few paged deep on the forum and found I had to set BDA compatibility on my HDHomrRun to mediaportal.

Has now picked up all HD and none HD channels.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That's great. Glad there is no issue.
That's great. Glad there is no issue.
I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling with. If you take the previous version (1.31) it should work as expected. For IPTV there is also a different option (with different pros and cons): Onlinevideos. I'm using that sometimes for my IPTV as...
Hi, First off: there are some issues with the latest Mediaportal (32bits vs 64bits), so that is one of the issues you're stumbling...
Hi I am trying to play a m3u file from my IPTV provider, but when I try to install the TV part of Media Portal v1.3.2 I get an...
Replies
Views
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom