[News] MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC3 - RELEASED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: MediaPortal 1.1.0 RC3 - RELEASED

+1
    Thank you Guys for your incredible work also reflecting in only a few (minor, from my perspective) new bugs, reported in the forum.
    Update from rc2 on three clients went smooth as silk, all within 10 minutes.

THX!!

cheers
    joystick

David One

Portal Member
    October 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    For me it works perfectly :D

The RC2 gave me problems in the recorded TV (image stumble) with the XFactor skin, but now everything works perfect with RC3.
    Using many different plugins and they all work very well. Included LastFM.

Congratulations to the entire team MP :D

VdR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2006
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Just tried to update the TV-server. It failed.

Moved detail of failure to development section

Let me cool down before I continue.

VdR

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Uh?
    We are both using the same Tv-Card, and I have no issues at all running 3 clients......
    I don't think it has anything to do with the TVcard itself.
    I guess that we both also tune to Astra 19.2°E and mostikely watch the scrambled ORF Channels?

So besides that I use W7 (now - used WinXp a looooong time), I see no bug differences.+
    Anyway, should be discussed elsewhere.

I can just recommed to install RC3 and test. :)
    RC3 works fine btw. :)

NTM

Portal Pro
    January 16, 2007
    [fixed] MyVideos reloads the contents of a folder when stoping playback (which could cause that MP does not respond for quite a time)

This "fix" should really be optional with a checkbox in the settings. I have a folder were I constantly put videos I want to watch. Before all I had to do was to go back to the menu then in again. Now I have to change folder then change back before it recognize the new files.
    Also the greying of watched files doesn't seem to work anymore.
    Would really like it if I could choose how refresh of folders should be in the settings. That would be the best way.

hulkhaugen

Portal Pro
    November 9, 2008
    Arendal
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    [fixed] MyVideos reloads the contents of a folder when stoping playback (which could cause that MP does not respond for quite a time)

This "fix" should really be optional with a checkbox in the settings. I have a folder were I constantly put videos I want to watch. Before all I had to do was to go back to the menu then in again. Now I have to change folder then change back before it recognize the new files.
    Also the greying of watched files doesn't seem to work anymore.
    Would really like it if I could choose how refresh of folders should be in the settings. That would be the best way.
    tried movingpictures plugin?

NTM

Portal Pro
    January 16, 2007
    I have moving pictures and TVSeries plugin for thing I want to keep. But random everyday videos that I know I'll only watch once do I keep in a temp folder. The videos can be all sorts of videos so using either of does plugins would not even work most of the time.

J

joostzilla

Dont know the right place for this comment but since RC3 it seems to me that issues with standby/hibernation and resume have increased. Reading through the various posts and my own experience make me believe this. I hope i am wrong though.

Its however something i think the team should jump into. (And i am sure they already are :) )

My own problems became worse with rc3. (a full report will follow later in the appropiate thread)
    going into standy takes longer than before and mp's gui crashes when i call the guide/live tv after resume. But not always. Mostly when my system is in standby the whole night. Strange.

Despite these problems I REALLY REALLY REALLY love MP.
    And i thank all devs and users for this great app.

:D

jonm

Portal Pro
    January 12, 2009
    Wales
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Issues with standby/resume on my main server machine too. Frequently I have to reboot after waking from resume as MP client or TV server or both are unresponsive. I've not worked out any pattern to it yet but when I do I'll start a new thread with logs etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom