Mediaportal sends Windows into hibernation without being setup to do so (1 Viewer)

Hairysoundman

Portal Member
April 25, 2018
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
It’s rather the opposite: they should not be applied. The only thing you need is to activate wake-up by the scheduler.

OK, now you've got me really confused. I have never ever had to touch the powerscheduler settings before - this has all started happening since 1.22. How about if I just reset back to defaults?

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hello there,
    I also had this problem since some months.
    To fix this, go in Windows 10 settings "hibernation", and set power buttons action to "do nothing".
    I suppose powerscheduler plugin need a bit of update/upgrade for windows 10....

framug

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 31, 2005
    South of France
    Home Country
    France France
    Or uncheck this :

zz1.png

And by clicking on configure manually, change some settings :

zz2.png

If many users find the best way for a proper work then, it will be easy to configure a default working settings...

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    guy's, this happen when it's singleseat ?
    because i have multiseat, and no hibernation for me ( using MC6 generic ehome receiver )

Hairysoundman

Portal Member
    April 25, 2018
    Home Country
    Yeah this is with server and client on the same machine. My main issue was that the TV server was stopping and that MP Client was not then re-waking it. Plus also MP Server or Client was over-riding the Windows power settings.

I've now gone through and reset a bunch of PowerScheduler settings and so far, so good.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    d oyou have Powerscheduler for client plugin ?
    it's long time ago i used MP in singleseat, i remember than a client plugin was available and share info with server.

Hairysoundman

Portal Member
    April 25, 2018
    Home Country
    d oyou have Powerscheduler for client plugin ?
    it's long time ago i used MP in singleseat, i remember than a client plugin was available and share info with server.

Yes, I do, but the available settings on the client plug-in are very limited as they pretty much accede to the Server plug-in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom