MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-07-2009 22-21h - Revision:21306.rar (1 Viewer)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Please Help!

After installing this SVN this happened:

But the Link in this window doesn't work!

Can you please help?

Best regards
    Helios

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After installing this svn it's impossible to save a music playlist! I use vista32.

Does nobody have this problem?
    Whatever I do, creating NEW music playlists and then saving them does not work anaymore after installing this SVN. Using already stored playlist is no problem at all, only creating them is

De save button does not respond at all anymore!
    Please can someone test this function with Vista x86 ultimate?

I Hope sombody can help me out here.

Well unfortunately we couldn't check a log file to verify your testing.
    Please remember that 3rd party skins maybe be unfinished and not working correct.

manvanstaal

Portal Member
    October 28, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    After installing this svn it's impossible to save a music playlist! I use vista32.

Does nobody have this problem?
    Whatever I do, creating NEW music playlists and then saving them does not work anaymore after installing this SVN. Using already stored playlist is no problem at all, only creating them is

De save button does not respond at all anymore!
    Please can someone test this function with Vista x86 ultimate?

I Hope sombody can help me out here.

Well unfortunately we couldn't check a log file to verify your testing.
    Please remember that 3rd party skins maybe be unfinished and not working correct.

Sorry:sorry: about not providing the logfiles. I added them to this post View attachment 32748

I use the standard widescreen BlueSkin

manvanstaal

Portal Member
    October 28, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    added log from labtop to this post

RTV: No, i only use onebuttonplay and installed today the new version of backupmediaportal.

I installed this week a clean version of Vista and MediaPortal 1.0. Yesterday I installed this svn with the onebuttonplay, which works. Further no fancy things at all.

Just installed a clean version on my Labtop with vista Home Premium After installing MediaPortal 1.0 save plalist works fine. After installing the SVN not possible anymore to save the playlist. I added the laptop logs to this post.

este22

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    hello,

i have also the problem with direktx.
    but in vista i can't install direktx9.0?

thank you,

lg stefan

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

I have installed the package from the Link above and now all works fine with Vista 32 HP!

Best regards
    Helios

manvanstaal

Portal Member
    October 28, 2005
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    RTV: No, i only use onebuttonplay and installed today the new version of backupmediaportal.

I installed this week a clean version of Vista and MediaPortal 1.0. Yesterday I installed this svn with the onebuttonplay, which works. Further no fancy things at all.

Just installed a clean version on my Labtop with vista Home Premium After installing MediaPortal 1.0 save plalist works fine. After installing the SVN not possible anymore to save the playlist. I added the laptop logs to this post.

Just thinking, is this problem maybe caused bij the other reported issue about the missing virtual keyboard, because the function save playlist uses the virtual keyboard?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom