MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-23-2009 22-00.rar (1 Viewer)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    tourettes
    i can't evaluate the changes but have a small question. When i skip forward 15 sec. or so the timeline get's updated. So the problem is that it is not updated continously? And only once when i do something? Pause, Skip,... i only would like to know.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    @tourettes
    i can't evaluate the changes but have a small question. When i skip forward 15 sec. or so the timeline get's updated. So the problem is that it is not updated continously? And only once when i do something? Pause, Skip,... i only would like to know.

Streaming gets stopped and restarted in those use cases. And when stream is started its duration is known.

DaMenaCe

Portal Pro
    August 2, 2007
    Whit this SVN MediaPortal gives me errors when i want to play cd's (music cd's). It says: Cannot play track###.cda
    With older SVN it's fine.

x4mer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi,
    pilehave , You need to run TV-Server_weekly-snapshot.exe on client to update TV-plugin, itwill not install tv-server only update plugin.

regards
    Roy

:D

I have no idea why I didn't think of this, perhaps because of the illogical step of running a TV-server install when I dont have it here on my laptop :)

Large numbers of users were probably updating their server & client, but not plugin. The check seems like an important addition, but the error requester should probably mention that the plugin from the server package needs to be installed.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Hi,
    pilehave , You need to run TV-Server_weekly-snapshot.exe on client to update TV-plugin, itwill not install tv-server only update plugin.

regards
    Roy

:D

I have no idea why I didn't think of this, perhaps because of the illogical step of running a TV-server install when I dont have it here on my laptop :)

Large numbers of users were probably updating their server & client, but not plugin. The check seems like an important addition, but the error requester should probably mention that the plugin from the server package needs to be installed.

Yep, that could indeed help.

Btw. when it comes to SVN builds, we shouldn't be talking about users, it is testers (as SVN builds are for testing only). There is always big crowd that things SVN builds are bug fixes (and that causes gray hair for developers / testers and the users who screw up their systems).

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hello. I am just trying to scan my analog chanals, and got error about cyberlink "mpgmux.ax" is not installed in system in LOG.
    What Cyberlink software using this ax? I read somewhere that PowerCinema using it, but ater i installed this software (latest version from cyberling) , no such file was installed.

Any hints?

EDIT: Can anybody PM correct "mpgmux.ax" filter?

EDIT2: Just found, that MP1 Tvserver is working fine. but first and second SVN dont. (no analog signal found and "mpgmux.ax" is not installed in system in LOG)

Here is log: View attachment 34037

EDIT3:
    This TV server gives me hard times...
    Now WebEPG error (cannot inport chanal list from TV server:
    epg.png

LOG:View attachment 34037

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom