MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-23-2009 22-00.rar (2 Viewers)

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Well, i am speaking about subtitles inside MKV of course.

Hi,
Ok, you replied to the avi & srt part so wasn't sure.
A quick test with mkv & internal subs & it didn't select the default specified in videos -> subtitles section, but no time now to verify it with htpc(laptop a bit mess since i have been testing filters for last 14 days :p , but since you have it to seems legit)

Do you have a bug report on it(just point me to it if you have or know about one, if not make one)?

Regards
Roy

Hello.
It is reported since RC3 here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/1-0-rc3-svn-builds-288/mkv-subtitles-default-language-46594/

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Has anyone got any issues with MyHome (Standard)? It seems every item navigates me to a different plugin. I tried a Clean install as well, no one else has reported this so Im wondering what may cause this?

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    Has anyone got any issues with MyHome (Standard)? It seems every item navigates me to a different plugin. I tried a Clean install as well, no one else has reported this so Im wondering what may cause this?

Hi, I've noticed this since 1 final but only use basic home so never really affected me!

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Monitor not going in standby after xx seconds

With this latest build my monitor does not go into standby anymore when the screen is blanked. No matter what settings are used. Previous svn was ok.
    Does anyone else noticed this, before I do a complete reïnstall ?

Ok tested this on Vista32 Vista 64 and XP spIII, all have the same behaviour. MP blanks the screen but does not send the screen into stanby anymore.

Offcourse there is nothing to log, mp doesn't crash.

naich

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

Has anyone got any issues with MyHome (Standard)?
    I noticed such an error a while ago (only with streamed MP) ... after I've rebuilt the BasicHome with streamedMP BasicHome editor, the error was gone.

cu

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've massive problems with the timeline when watching timeshifted recordings. Often the timeline is not updated and when you then want to skip forward you're suddently at the end of the timeshift record... is this an MP problem or a skin problem?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've massive problems with the timeline when watching timeshifted recordings. Often the timeline is not updated and when you then want to skip forward you're suddently at the end of the timeshift record... is this an MP problem or a skin problem?

Hi,

Have you tried to reproduce the problem with blue3 or blu3wide?

Mark

Nemulate

Portal Pro
    December 29, 2005
    IOW
    Home Country
    England England
    I see the problem with all skins including Blue3wide

I had this problem until I disabled the Mediastream plugin in config. Seem to mess the standard home up for some reason!

Cheers

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I see the problem with all skins including Blue3wide

I had this problem until I disabled the Mediastream plugin in config. Seem to mess the standard home up for some reason!

Cheers

Surely you don't want to use the MediaStream plugin (without the MediaStream skin) as this keeps track of your up/down/enter/esc/etc. actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom