MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-23-2009 22-00.rar (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Ahh, that might explain my problem. I could of had a rouge mediastream dll after testing your MPI.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Ahh, that might explain my problem. I could of had a rouge mediastream dll after testing your MPI.

I have an idea of updating the plugin so it's only enabled in my skin, but haven't found the code-snippet to read which skin is the active one.

asd7000

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2008
    I had to switch back to MediaPortal 1.0 because i couldn´t delete dvds from harddisc. Even there was or better is a problem with deleting recordings from a single seat machine. The strange thing is a client connected to that single seat has no problems deleting recording. But the problem with the not saved zoom mode was more anoing than i thought. I can´t say if the problem with deleting recordings is caused by MP or Windows 7. I would say its Windows 7 but i don´t have any glue when the problem started. Even there is nothing to reproduce it. Sometimes a can delete a recording that is currently playing. Sometimes i can´t delete any recording. But i can´t find anyone in this forum that has the same problem and therefore i think its Windows 7. Well lets see what MS is saying to all this, yesterday my htpc uploaded the complete tv service to microsoft to find a solution. Before i had a problem with automatic updates crashing the explorer five days later there was a working solution. I´ll give them seven days to fix the problem :D

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    restart.vbs error - path not found

Hello.
    Just found that manual go to S3 and resume from S3 doesnt wor for me, i got this after wake up:
    vbscipt_error.png

Logs:View attachment 33899

Sheduled wakeup seems to work OK.

BTW: Restart MP after wakeup deosnt work any more with this build.

The Doctor

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Offcourse there is nothing to log, mp doesn't crash.
    MP's log indicate problems even if there is no crash...
    Please follow the first post of this thread and do a bugreport including Logs.

Logs are attached in the bug report part of the forum :sorry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom