MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-23-2009 22-00.rar (2 Viewers)

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    did you execute that command from within the tvserver folder where you replaced the faulty file?

Hi,
    A easy way for non dos ppl is, use the run command, type regsvr32 & drag the Tswriter.ax into the run command & enter (should look like this: regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TsWriter.ax" )

Regards
    Roy

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    did you execute that command from within the tvserver folder where you replaced the faulty file?

Hi,
    A easy way for non dos ppl is, use the run command, type regsvr32 & drag the Tswriter.ax into the run command & enter (should look like this: regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TsWriter.ax" )

Regards
    Roy

:Dfor this heplfull hint!

But get another Error with the first openig of TV Server config:

Failed to create database :confused:

====update:
    with the new Tswriter.ax I can do register, the old SVN one fails (with XP) :(

but I get an error in MP : Failed to start timeshift

asd7000

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2008
    Well i can only say nice job. Working real fine on Windows Seven. TV-Server doesn´t crash serveral time trough setup. My Scaleo E Display works out of the box again. My FIC Spectra Display on the second mediacenter, too. So there´s no need for the old external diplay plugin. Channel switching got real fast. While switching i got a short black screen. But now switches from one channel to another in 1 oder 2 seconds not 5! Only "bug" i can find at moment is i can´t disable the superstrech mode and myTV, myVideo and DVD are starting in normal mode even i configure the zoom mode. But if i would have to life with it i could because channel switching is more important. Well one last thing now i can configure my newer mpa codec via mediaportal and not need graphedit. Because normaly i could configure any filter in the postprocessing tab only the mpa codec doesn´t show all options then! Thanks again.

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Thanks for new SVN and adding MPC-HC Audio&MPEG2 decoder!
    But can i ask why you add such old versions (1.2.908.0)? It is bacouse this versions was released as stable?

New version of Audio filter have FLAC support (1.2.945.0+).

JacobJust

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2006
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Got this SVN working with the regsvr32 fix.

But now with new problem.

Imported all recordings in TVserver configuration application, but when selecting Recorded TV in MediaPortal - nothing show up.

Empty archive ...

Anyone else with this problem - anyone with a solution?

EDIT: also problem with clients connecting to TVserver - only client/server working - no clients only

Regards

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    0001904: MKV embedded subtitles not using configuration language

Not fixed in this build too.
    First subtitles track is selected instead of prefered one :( (selected in MP config)

asd7000

Portal Pro
    May 17, 2008
    JacobJust Maybe you have to use that tswriter fix ( i don´t had to don´t know why ) on the beginning of this thread. Second option is check your firewall settings i had some old mediaportal settings in the firewall that blocked my client. I also did a clean install of mp on the client. Because i had some trouble with the update from the svn before. I had to install the 1.0 version and then do the update to the latest svn version. now everything is just fine on the client, too. And the best the fast channelswitching is even on the client working. Aboslutely no difference between single seat and client.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    JacobJust
    regarding the recorded tv problem - you NEED a skin which is MP 1.0.0.1 compatible there wore MASSIVE changes in recorded tv section. So if you don't use Blue3 you NEED an updated skin.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

After updating my TV-Server + Client on my HTPC, and updating the client on my laptop, I get this error when trying to start mediaPortal or running the config:

TvPlugin and MediaPortal don't have the same version.
    Please update the older component to the same version as the newer one.
    MpConfig Version: 1.0.0.21527
    TvPlugin Version: 1.0.0.21149

Help?

Oh, almost forgot, my HTPC is running very fine with the new SVN.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    Hi

After updating my TV-Server + Client on my HTPC, and updating the client on my laptop, I get this error when trying to start mediaPortal or running the config:

TvPlugin and MediaPortal don't have the same version.
    Please update the older component to the same version as the newer one.
    MpConfig Version: 1.0.0.21527
    TvPlugin Version: 1.0.0.21149

Help?

Oh, almost forgot, my HTPC is running very fine with the new SVN.

Make sure that you did update MediaPortal in correct folder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom