MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-23-2009 22-00.rar (2 Viewers)

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Failed to create database

I think I found the right log File (tokk a little time...) for my Problem with "Failed to create database ":

Code:
    2009-01-25 00:11:40.046875 [SetupTv]:   Exec SQL: CREATE TABLE `Program` (`idProgram` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,`idChannel` int(11) NOT NULL,`startTime` datetime NOT NULL,`endTime` datetime NOT NULL,`title` varchar(2000) NOT NULL,`description` varchar(20000) NOT NULL,`seriesNum` varchar(200) NOT NULL,`episodeNum` varchar(200) NOT NULL,`genre` varchar(200) NOT NULL,`originalAirDate` datetime NOT NULL,`classification` varchar(200) NOT NULL,`starRating` int(11) NOT NULL,`notify` bit(1) NOT NULL,`parentalRating` int(11) NOT NULL,PRIMARY KEY  (`idProgram`),UNIQUE KEY `idProgramBeginEnd` (`idChannel`,`startTime`,`endTime`)) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC;
    2009-01-25 00:11:40.046875 [SetupTv]:   ********* SQL statement failed! *********
    2009-01-25 00:11:40.046875 [SetupTv]:   ********* Error reason: Row size too large. The maximum row size for the used table type, not counting BLOBs, is 65535. You have to change some columns to TEXT or BLOBs
    2009-01-25 00:11:40.046875 [SetupTv]:   ********* Error code: 1118 *********
    2009-01-25 00:11:40.046875 [SetupTv]:   Exec SQL: CREATE TABLE `RadioChannelGroup` (`idGroup` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,`groupName` varchar(200) NOT NULL,`sortOrder` int(11) NOT NULL,PRIMARY KEY  (`idGroup`),KEY `IDX_RadioChannelGroup` (`sortOrder`)) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8 ROW_FORMAT=DYNAMIC;

Full see attachment.

=====update:
    solved the problem by creating the Table `Program` manualy: I reduced the field `description` to 10000. With this no error in mysql and MP seems to work fine.

Hopefully the smaler description makes no further problems...

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hello. I have problem with timeshift.
    I am not using TVServer, so this shouldnt be "tswriter" problem, no?

When i turn on my TV, and enable Timeshifting/or enter with timeshifting enabled, it takes around 1min to picture apear (takes 3s before)
    2009-01-25 01:17:37.734375 [Info.][MPMain]: Playlistplayer: Start file (D:\Recordings\card2\live.tv)
    2009-01-25 01:18:37.765625 [Info.][MPMain]: MediaInfoWrapper.MediaInfoWrapper: inspecting media : D:\Recordings\card2\live.tv
    But after that, MP stops to response/freeze.

I downgraded to prewious SVN and problem is fixed.

LOGS: View attachment 33751

gibman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 4, 2006
    Aarhus
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

When i turn on my TV, and enable Timeshifting/or enter with timeshifting enabled, it takes around 1min to picture apear (takes 3s before)
    2009-01-25 01:17:37.734375 [Info.][MPMain]: Playlistplayer: Start file (D:\Recordings\card2\live.tv)
    2009-01-25 01:18:37.765625 [Info.][MPMain]: MediaInfoWrapper.MediaInfoWrapper: inspecting media : D:\Recordings\card2\live.tv

mediainfo should not be run on live TV.
    This was previsouly fixed for tve3, but apparently not for tve2.
    I guess this is a side effect of not too many devs using that old tv engine.

Will be fixed in next svn.

/gibman

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic

mediainfo should not be run on live TV.
    This was previsouly fixed for tve3, but apparently not for tve2.
    I guess this is a side effect of not too many devs using that old tv engine.

Will be fixed in next svn.

/gibman

:D

subtitles (.srt) still don't work :-(

What problems with subtitles do you have?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

After updating my TV-Server + Client on my HTPC, and updating the client on my laptop, I get this error when trying to start mediaPortal or running the config:

TvPlugin and MediaPortal don't have the same version.
    Please update the older component to the same version as the newer one.
    MpConfig Version: 1.0.0.21527
    TvPlugin Version: 1.0.0.21149

Help?

Oh, almost forgot, my HTPC is running very fine with the new SVN.

Make sure that you did update MediaPortal in correct folder.

I did (C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal) and the version of MediaPortal.exe is 1.0.0.21527 when I check the attributes of the file. The changedate of the TvPlugin is 21-12-2008 so that looks to me like the one in 1.0 final.

Perhaps someone could upload the correct TvPlugin here?

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Did a complete uninstall, rebooted, installed MediaPortal 1.0, rebootet, checked that everything worked, installed this SVN and MP complains about TvPlugin not being same version (again, same error as before).

So, applying SVN to MP 1.0 = doesn't work.

I'm on Vista. Anyone else having problems?

coolio

Portal Member
    June 10, 2008
    Home Country
    I installed dotnetfx35SP1.exe an this made the original installer work fine. Hope this helps others.

Great SVN

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Did a complete uninstall, rebooted, installed MediaPortal 1.0, rebootet, checked that everything worked, installed this SVN and MP complains about TvPlugin not being same version (again, same error as before).

Hi,
    Then something isn't updated correct.
    TvPlugin should be updated when TV-Server_weekly-snapshot.exe run & the one i extracted from that exe it's correct 21527...

Regards
    Roy

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark

Hi,
    Then something isn't updated correct.
    TvPlugin should be updated when TV-Server_weekly-snapshot.exe run & the one i extracted from that exe it's correct 21527...

Regards
    Roy

But I run TV-Server on another machine?

Oh, and if I copy the TvPlugin.dll from my other machine, and put this in the Windows-directory, it works until I try to save the configuration. Then I get (followed by a crash):

---------------------------
    Plugin Manager
    An error occured while loading the plugin TvPlugin.TVHome.

It's incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded.
    OK

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom