MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-01-23-2009 22-00.rar (1 Viewer)

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    pilehave , You need to run TV-Server_weekly-snapshot.exe on client to update TV-plugin, itwill not install tv-server only update plugin.

regards
    Roy

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi,
    pilehave , You need to run TV-Server_weekly-snapshot.exe on client to update TV-plugin, itwill not install tv-server only update plugin.

regards
    Roy

:D

I have no idea why I didn't think of this, perhaps because of the illogical step of running a TV-server install when I dont have it here on my laptop :)

grubi

Portal Pro
    June 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @JacobJust Maybe you have to use that tswriter fix ( i don´t had to don´t know why ) on the beginning of this thread. Second option is check your firewall settings i had some old mediaportal settings in the firewall that blocked my client. I also did a clean install of mp on the client. Because i had some trouble with the update from the svn before. I had to install the 1.0 version and then do the update to the latest svn version. now everything is just fine on the client, too. And the best the fast channelswitching is even on the client working. Aboslutely no difference between single seat and client.

The improvement in channel switching is interresting. I also have fast zapping (between 1 and 2 seconds) with MP 1 final no SVN.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've i pause of 1 minute while starting MP between these two log lines - any ideas?
    Code:
    58:34.230523 [Debug][MPMain]: WindowsController: Setting ExitWindows to MediaPortal.Plugins.Process.PowerScheduler.Void SafeExitWindows(MediaPortal.Util.RestartOptions, Boolean, AfterExitWindowsHandler)
    2009-01-25 13:58:34.235523 [Debug][MPMain]: PSClientPlugin: marshalled handlers as http://localhost:31458/dd1bff4b_3d95_4ba9_a69b_8969c9017f13/ba1477n4crdzxv4mr3zuqtfl_1.rem
    2009-01-25 13:59:45.694523 [Debug][MPMain]: PSClientPlugin: PSClientPlugin: registered handlers with tvservice with tag 3

ChriZ

Portal Pro
    March 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    0001904: MKV embedded subtitles not using configuration language

Not fixed in this build too.
    First subtitles track is selected instead of prefered one :( (selected in MP config)

same here... was hoping to have this one fixed... + .mkv's doesn't pick up external .srt files either....

/Christian

jelizalde

Portal Member
    June 27, 2007
    Home Country
    Mexico Mexico
    Same here: subtitles not working

subtitles (.srt) still don't work :-(

Same here: whith a .srt file with the same name as the video file, it used to work. Not anymore. The subtitles menu item does not show up in the menu that appears when the video is playing.

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    subtitles (.srt) still don't work :-(

Same here: whith a .srt file with the same name as the video file, it used to work. Not anymore. The subtitles menu item does not show up in the menu that appears when the video is playing.

Hi,
    Have you enabled subtitles in MP Configuration -> My Videos & subtitle/audio flag?

Works here .avi (dunno about .mkv, not had time to try only have internal subs for that) so up a log if it doesn't for you.

Regards
    Roy

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hey, for me avi + srt woking pefectly using my SAF package. Even MKV + srt working, but only forn non DXVA compatible video. If video is DXVA compatible, there are only black screen in MP. Placing subtitles inside MKV fix the problem.

But first track is selected instead of prefered one from MKV remains unsolved.

Too bad there is nothing in LOG about prefered and selected subtitles track.
    Here are video example: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...default-language-46594/index2.html#post333633

Anybody who wants to test, try to setup CZE in MP as prefered language. MP choose ENG (first one available). Using DirectVobSub (in graph as "0002")

Here is graph: - you can see ASSA (english) subtitles are selected instead of Czech one
    Snap2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom