MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813.rar (1 Viewer)

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I'm having a problem with svn 21813 on changing channel, which is causing the picture to freeze on the current channel. No error message comes up but the logs seems to indicate a problem creating the timeshifting file.

I'm using a 256MB ramdrive for timeshifting, with MP set to min/max 3 files of 80MB. When the problem occurs, there's about 130MB free on the ramdrive. Never experienced this problem with this setup on previous builds.

I'll post logs in the support thread.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Coulld be due to a plugin, as ISTR seeing this with 1.0.0.0 stable as well:
    MP crashed after several successive attempted cursor movements with MCE remote: MP wasn't responding.

losttown

Community Skin Designer
    January 7, 2008
    I'm having a problem with svn 21813 on changing channel, which is causing the picture to freeze on the current channel. No error message comes up but the logs seems to indicate a problem creating the timeshifting file.

I'm using a 256MB ramdrive for timeshifting, with MP set to min/max 3 files of 80MB. When the problem occurs, there's about 130MB free on the ramdrive. Never experienced this problem with this setup on previous builds.

I'll post logs in the support thread.

Same problem here.

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    I am using a Hauppauge 1600 and 1800 and also a skystar2 card. DVB-S and ATSC are great. The channel changing between ATSC to ATSC is a little faster... very nice.

However, Looks like analog is broken for me. I can tune the first channel but then when I got to tune the second channel.... it just hangs. Below are the logs to the tv server and mp.

I can confirm the problem with analog....I cant use this SVN..

Vimes

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 19, 2009
    Earth, for now
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    r21796 | manfred-mp | 2009-02-26 20:52:21 +0200 (Thu, 26 Feb 2009) | 1 line

Fix #0002016: Using external player causes "unable to play" message

I noticed the above in the changelog and, more out of testing than needing, I configured MP to use MPC Home Cinema and found that when it is closed I get the same message on this SVN as I did on the previous one - unable to play the file and then it lists the files encoding within the same pop up box. Even though it did play the file fine it is just when it stopped playing and I then exited the player I got that message.

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The new 'Groups' tab in the Guide menu is great, thanks

you should also try the keys "Q" and "A" in tvguide. or to map the actions to remote, this is the fastest one for me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom