MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-02-28-2009 00-07h - Revision:21813.rar (3 Viewers)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Does anybody know how the TV Thumbs generation works? I've select Autocreate thumbs of recordings + leave a thumb in recording folders - but i don't have any thumbs in recording section - only the TV-Logo. Any idea?

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Does anybody know how the TV Thumbs generation works? I've select Autocreate thumbs of recordings + leave a thumb in recording folders - but i don't have any thumbs in recording section - only the TV-Logo. Any idea?
    Hi,

I was wondering about the same thing as I too saw only the logos. Try changing the list view to a different setting - and there they are. My personal opinion is that it's not of much value, since in my case one thumb is made up of four tiny pictures that are too small to be seen from my viewing distance.

Regards,
    HTPC_Sourcer

losttown

Community Skin Designer
    January 7, 2008

I have the best quality, also "Leave a thumb in recording folder, Number of columns and rows 1 and it works good with some delay, but works!

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mhm same settings here but no thumbs. Also in the MP log is nothing about the mtn.exe...

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mhm same settings here but no thumbs. Also in the MP log is nothing about the mtn.exe...

It replaces the dvrms grabber and therefore is launched when you open the tvplugin's recordedtv section.
    It should log quite verbose..

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mhm i was in the tv section but nothing happens - no mtn.exe process, no log entry, ... attached is my mediaportal.log

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mhm i was in the tv section but nothing happens - no mtn.exe process, no log entry, ... attached is my mediaportal.log

Your log is:
    1. Not svn related
    2. Showing StreamedMP
    3. Not showing that you open RecordedTV

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom