MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-03-07-2009 01-58h - Revision:21864.rar (1 Viewer)

midgar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Lucca, Tuscany
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    milkdrop not working after this SVN

Visualisations no longer seen, milkdrop\R4.

Config logs error is

2009-03-07 13:21:32.185913 [Info.][Config Main]: VisualisationManager: Failed to get viz plugins - System.ArgumentException: The path is not of a legal form.
    at System.IO.Path.NormalizePathFast(String path, Boolean fullCheck)

Same here, Milkdrop not showed anymore on mediaportal configuration's music section.
    :(

DaiC1

Portal Pro
    November 17, 2007
    Neath
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    I get a unhandled exception when I run Mediaportal conf with this svn, file attached.

Any Ideas.

Fixed looks like one of the config.xml's was corrupt after update.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Installation not possible here on a clean install! I get this error - message:

Then i have installed it -> same issue again! Older SVN is working fine!

Best regards

Helios

Now i have made a fresh, clean iInstall of Vista and MP! It doesn't work, same issue and i can't install all the netf.......:(

Best regards

helios

RickG

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 17, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    MediaPortal Configuration want start

I am receiving an error when trying to start the MediaPortal config. I'm running in a client server environment. I updated the server to this svn then setting up the client I'm receiving this error message.

TvPlugin and MediaPortal don't have the same version.
    Please update the older component to the same version as the newer one.
    MpConfig Version: 1.0.0.21864
    TvPlugin Version 1.0.0.21149

Attachments

• MediaPortal Error.jpg
      MediaPortal Error.jpg
      20.5 KB

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You need to run the tvserver.exe to install the tvclient plugin only on your client, just select plugin only when installing.

malarcy

Portal Member
    April 18, 2007
    Hello - DVB-T EPG grabbing not working for me in this SVN - went to the previous weekly and it sprung to life.

Vista 32bit SP1 - UK - Bluebell Hill transmitter, Hauppage Nove-T PCI Dual Tuner DVB-T card.

Malarcy

iosub

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    San Sebastian
    hi I dont know if is new to this snv but when I got to tv/scheduder to change a setting for a schedude (when is a Serie and there is not outgoing recordings,so is emptly)
    I get 'label missing'
    steps
    1 go to mytv
    2 select 'scheduled' and have series checked
    3 on scheduled recordings select a recording serie
    4 chick 'lnfo' on the remote
    5 select ' 3 settings '
    you get an screen with 'label missing' ONLY IF THERE ARE NOT UPCOMMING Episodes"

is allways reproducible

Logs
    When "Series" is checked "I get Label missing"

iosu

Hi,
    Yeah it's a label which we didn't know where was ;)
    So it shoud say nothing found or something similar(not sure if it's used other places)

Regards
    Roy

Thanks for you answer

I have explain incorrectly the problem.

The real bug is that none of the buttons works. So I can not change any of the setting of the recording (serie) if I select on "pre- record" etc nothing happens. This is a real problem if the EPG does not have the data (so there is not upcomming episodes) and I want to change any of the settings.

Thanks Again

Attachments

• label missing.jpg
      label missing.jpg
      39.3 KB

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    hi I dont know if is new to this snv but when I got to tv/scheduder to change a setting for a schedude (when is a Serie and there is not outgoing recordings,so is emptly)
    I get 'label missing'
    steps
    1 go to mytv
    2 select 'scheduled' and have series checked
    3 on scheduled recordings select a recording serie
    4 chick 'lnfo' on the remote
    5 select ' 3 settings '
    you get an screen with 'label missing' ONLY IF THERE ARE NOT UPCOMMING Episodes"

is allways reproducible

Logs
    When "Series" is checked "I get Label missing"

iosu

Hi,
    So it shoud say nothing found or something similar(not sure if it's used other places)

Regards
    Roy

Thanks for you answer

The real bug is that none of the buttons works. So I can not change any of the setting of the recording (serie) if I select on "pre- record" etc nothing happens. This is a real problem if the EPG does not have the data (so there is not upcomming episodes) and I want to change any of the settings.

Thanks Again

Hi,
    That screen is for upcoming shows so changing anything in that screen for something which is not availible doesn't sound logic, but maybe i misunderstand it(not used that view here). Have this changed lately or been like it for some time(aka designed)?

Regards
    Roy

arsenal333

Portal Pro
    December 26, 2006
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Helios61

Had the same problem for Vista - Installing framework 2.0 SP2 didn't fix as you've described.

Download and install
    Windows6.0-KB958481-x86
    Windows6.0-KB958483-x86
    dotnetfx35setup

don't know which one fixed it - just know one or all of them do - worked for my server/client and other client that had the same problem.

iosub

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    San Sebastian
    Hi,

Regards
    Roy

Thanks for you answer

Thanks Again

Hi,
    That screen is for upcoming shows so changing anything in that screen for something which is not availible doesn't sound logic, but maybe i misunderstand it(not used that view here). Have this changed lately or been like it for some time(aka designed)?

Regards
    Roy

HI..

If you see my steps to reproduce the bug.. I'm changing a serie schedule. Let's see if I explay correctly

Today is saturday and I had setup to record a serie every friday with a "post-Record of 15minutes"
    when I go to watch yesterday recorded show I see that "15 minutes" is not enought so I have misse part of the show.
    Then I go to "Tv-Schedules" to change the schedule of the serie to change "post-record" to 30 minutes.
    My surprise is that I see "the screen that I post before" so I can not change the setting because the Post-Record button does not work. There are not upcoming episodes because the EPG does not have the data for next friday. So here is the bug.. I have to wait until the EPG shows an upcoming episode to change.

Do you see the logic?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom