MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-03-07-2009 01-58h - Revision:21864.rar (2 Viewers)

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    HI..

If you see my steps to reproduce the bug.. I'm changing a serie schedule. Let's see if I explay correctly

Today is saturday and I had setup to record a serie every friday with a "post-Record of 15minutes"
    when I go to watch yesterday recorded show I see that "15 minutes" is not enought so I have misse part of the show.
    Then I go to "Tv-Schedules" to change the schedule of the serie to change "post-record" to 30 minutes.
    My surprise is that I see "the screen that I post before" so I can not change the setting because the Post-Record button does not work. There are not upcoming episodes because the EPG does not have the data for next friday. So here is the bug.. I have to wait until the EPG shows an upcoming episode to change.

Do you see the logic?

Thanks!

Hi,
    Tested this here a bit more now(explanation was fine, just needed to understand it ;) ) & it's not possible to change settings if no shows it's listed as upcoming, so yes it's a bad handling(also some errors trown when clicking in that empty screen), if none found it should show base rec & allow to change settings to that.

Regards
    Roy

iosub

Portal Pro
    April 26, 2006
    San Sebastian
    HI..

If you see my steps to reproduce the bug.. I'm changing a serie schedule. Let's see if I explay correctly

Today is saturday and I had setup to record a serie every friday with a "post-Record of 15minutes"
    when I go to watch yesterday recorded show I see that "15 minutes" is not enought so I have misse part of the show.
    Then I go to "Tv-Schedules" to change the schedule of the serie to change "post-record" to 30 minutes.
    My surprise is that I see "the screen that I post before" so I can not change the setting because the Post-Record button does not work. There are not upcoming episodes because the EPG does not have the data for next friday. So here is the bug.. I have to wait until the EPG shows an upcoming episode to change.

Do you see the logic?

Thanks!

Hi,
    Tested this here a bit more now(explanation was fine, just needed to understand it ;) ) & it's not possible to change settings if no shows it's listed as upcoming, so yes it's a bad handling(also some errors trown when clicking in that empty screen), if none found it should show base rec & allow to change settings to that.

Regards
    Roy

Are you going to add to mantis?

Thanks!

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Are you going to add to mantis?

Thanks!

Patien, patient...
    Added to Mantis, but don't expect it to be fixed before 1.0.1, could require some new things so it is set for 1.0.2, but lets see ;)

Regards
    Roy

pgjensen

Portal Pro
    May 1, 2008
    can't see milkdrop2 v2.1 in the config (visualizations) anymore :(

also (and this happened in other SVNs), if i choose SPDIF as the output for the music player, the volume is EXTREMELY LOW and i have to turn my speakers ALL the way up.

i have tried this with both ac3filter and ffdshow tryouts audio.

setting it to "speakers" works, though.

Ruud

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Analog radio (Hauppauge pvr500) not working

Hello,

unfortunately I'm not able to provide you with the log files generated by the log collector (gives me on all files a crc error in the zip file).

Synopsys:
    1. start MP
    2. goto radio
    3. start radio station
    ... radio start to play....
    4. MP exits without error message, windows message pops up: out of memory.

Screen capture shows that while playing analog radio, memory usage grows until there is no memory left.

Collected logs manually.
    I'm using the MPA audio decoder as supplied by MP.

Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Ruud.

Attachments

• Screenshot of tvclient01.png
      Screenshot of tvclient01.png
      61.9 KB

Ruud

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Same for analog TV (Hauppauge PVR500)

Hello,

unfortunately I'm not able to provide you with the log files generated by the log collector (gives me on all files a crc error in the zip file).

Synopsys:
    1. start MP
    2. goto radio
    3. start radio station
    ... radio start to play....
    4. MP exits without error message, windows message pops up: out of memory.

Screen capture shows that while playing analog radio, memory usage grows until there is no memory left.

Collected logs manually.
    I'm using the MPA audio decoder as supplied by MP.

Hope this helps.
    Regards,
    Ruud.

Hi,

Analog TV has same problem, sound starts no picture then after a couple of seconds 'out of memory'
    I have also experienced the following:
    1. sound and picture okay, switch channel, picture freeze no sound (just hangs but I'm able to stop TV)
    2. sound and picture okay, switch channel, picture freeze but sound from new channel)

Because of unexpected behaviour no logs, now it just goes out of memory.....

I'm able to do further testing if needed.

regards,
    Ruud.

sdf

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2006
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Also for me with this new SVN analog not working at all.
    With former SVN analog was not working after first channel change.
    Hauppauge hvr-1300 (hardware encoder)
    thank you,
    sdf

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Texture-Manager Issue

Hi Devs, hi Community!

With the first Startup MP creats Textures for the whole "FanArt-Foder"! Here are two Screenshots!

Best regards

Helios

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom