MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-03-07-2009 01-58h - Revision:21864.rar (1 Viewer)

allanp81

Portal Pro
October 24, 2006
Any chance for a new SVN release :) or an Sourceforge SVN update - i've seen ambass has made some interesting changes again.

1.01 is pretty close so we'll probably see that before a new SVN.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    allanp81
    i know but i hope we see another SVN... before it will be released - cause the DEVs have man a lot of changes in the code since the last SVN.

geov

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 1, 2006
    Cape Town
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    @allanp81
    i know but i hope we see another SVN... before it will be released - cause the DEVs have man a lot of changes in the code since the last SVN.

I agree, because of the analog-tv problems I could not use the last 2 SVN's, and I don't want 1.0.1 to be released without having another chance to test that its fixed...

Ruud

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @allanp81

I agree, because of the analog-tv problems I could not use the last 2 SVN's, and I don't want 1.0.1 to be released without having another chance to test that its fixed...

Second that!

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    First testing of SVN

Hello All,

this evening the current MP SVN showed the following behaviour:

When scrolling at the end of a list, e. g. the upper or lower border, the list start to scroll by itself uncontrolled.

Same when scrolling through the music.
    I didn't check if this happens also in other parts of MP, because it crashed. After that I made the Watchdog process.
    See the attached log files.

Besides from scrolling, MP in the SVN 03-07-2009 01-58h - Revision:21864, the power scheduler seems to be broken, because MP and TV-Server don't suspend my HTPC, even the given time ran out.

Bye.

zeebee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 10, 2007
    Besides from scrolling, MP in the SVN 03-07-2009 01-58h - Revision:21864, the power scheduler seems to be broken, because MP and TV-Server don't suspend my HTPC, even the given time ran out.

Works fine for me @ 21864. Also your scrolling issue. These SVN's are tricky indeed!

Raytestrak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 12, 2008
    Honselersdijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have a pause issue with this build, when I play a video and pause it, whether I press play or pause a second time, my movie or tvserie goes back to the main menu.

robyf

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 20, 2005
    Bolzano
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I have an audio problem with this SVN. Often, after a channel change, I get no audio on channel. Going back a bit with timeshifting solves the problem.

This happens both with crypted and not crypted channels.

Logs attached.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom