MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-03-07-2009 01-58h - Revision:21864.rar (2 Viewers)

bob987

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 25, 2009
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    SVN does not find any channels

Windows Version: XP MCE 2002 sp3
    CPU Type: amd Athlon XP 2800+
    Motherboard: NF7 V2
    Video Card: Nvidia FX5200 128M
    Video Card Driver: 175.19
    Sound Card: internal
    1. TV Card: Win TV 150

I’ve decided to change V1.0, which works great, with the latest SVN.
    But now the TV server will not find any channels on my analog cable with wintv pvr 150.
    When I do “scan for TV channels” it gets no signal for all the channels and ends out with nothing. If I import the TV channels which I exported from V1.0 then the preview will pop up a warning: "preview failed: unknown error."

To use the SVN I’ve uninstalled V1.0, reinstalled it, did not run the configuration, and then installed the SVN (and uninstalled the tvserver in the process).

Tried some older SVN but they also will not find any TV channels.

When I go back to V1.0 the TV server finds my cable channels.

Is this a known bug in the current SVN?

Bob

Hameno

Portal Member
    January 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mp just crashed after video was played till the end. logs attached

edit: and another crash/hang-up. just when i pressed enter after video selection
    logs also attached

saticoyo

Portal Member
    January 14, 2008
    TVClient freeze after watching for about 1 hour

I said TVClient because if few minutes (or seconds) after freezing I can get back to previous menu and exit MP.. This happened 4 times...in two times MP also freeze (in both cases was running long time after tvclient stop working).

Log Attached... I removed the EPG log (I'm using the standard epg grabber) because was making this ZIP 12MB...if you think is needed let me know to attach it too. I have it configured to grab only when Idle.

So far, tv server still runs perfect, I close MP and reopen it, and continue working fine...I'm using single seat configuration and using blue3wide skin.

In general TVServer and Client are working very good and changing channel relative fast, sometimes after channel change some image corruptions is seen and some times skip frames. but that is not big deal...to me the other problem I have (maybe is by design still) I in NA, and I have set 4 channels numbers but actually only use the first 3 digits and change perfect (for 3 digit channels) , but I can't change directly to 4 digits channels..
    Thanks!
    :D

x4mer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Windows Version: XP MCE 2002 sp3
    CPU Type: amd Athlon XP 2800+
    Motherboard: NF7 V2
    Video Card: Nvidia FX5200 128M
    Video Card Driver: 175.19
    Sound Card: internal
    1. TV Card: Win TV 150

I’ve decided to change V1.0, which works great, with the latest SVN.
    But now the TV server will not find any channels on my analog cable with wintv pvr 150.
    When I do “scan for TV channels” it gets no signal for all the channels and ends out with nothing. If I import the TV channels which I exported from V1.0 then the preview will pop up a warning: "preview failed: unknown error."

To use the SVN I’ve uninstalled V1.0, reinstalled it, did not run the configuration, and then installed the SVN (and uninstalled the tvserver in the process).

Tried some older SVN but they also will not find any TV channels.

When I go back to V1.0 the TV server finds my cable channels.

Is this a known bug in the current SVN?

Bob

Pdgmpgmux gets removed during SVN install, & doesn't get replaced/registered by the installer.

See this thread, specifically the edit section of post number 5

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/.../analog-problems-due-invalid-reference-56071/

SunnyFunny

Portal Member
    March 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    When using Arcsoft Totaltheatre HD TV channels no longer work for me.
    After Uninstalling Arcsoft everythink works fine.

I think MP used the Arsoft Demuxer instead of the build in :(

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    Arcsoft sets all of its filters as the preferred thing for everything. I had to manually change all my filters back to my preferred ones.

fabien44

Portal Pro
    March 12, 2006
    I think to have found a bug:

in EPG guide, you record a live current tv program by pressing the record button -> A red balloon appeared on the program.
    I want to cancel it, i press again on the rec button but the red ballon remains. I have to quit guide and get back to see that the ballon is not present.

I run with Xface 1.7 skin but same problem with others default skins.

I want to precise that the problem does not occur with a not current live tv program

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Correction of report - No SVN problem

Besides from scrolling, MP in the SVN 03-07-2009 01-58h - Revision:21864, the power scheduler seems to be broken, because MP and TV-Server don't suspend my HTPC, even the given time ran out.

Works fine for me @ 21864. Also your scrolling issue. These SVN's are tricky indeed!

As I tested an SVN, MP started behaving strange (wild scrolling in all directions and repeating any keystroke on the Win MCE R/C several times).

This result from a defective remote controller or I/R receiver!
    I had to be sure before I correct my post. It is the R/C. For for annoying you with that - Dumb thing that this appears in the minute of testing the SVN :(

Best regards and thanks for all the great work.

bash0r

Portal Pro
    March 11, 2009
    Karlsruhe
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I ve got following problem:
    as soon as is enter TV, my screen gets stuck and TV does not start.
    i cant get back and i ve got to try to kill mediaportal.exe or reboot my system.
    After restarting the TVService it works fine.
    I ve got these problems with diffrent skins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom