MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-03-22-2009 14-53h - Revision:22029.rar (1 Viewer)

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    when trying to add this new button to a skin in myTVGuide.xml, one of the lines from timeline jumps to the button position. i guess they share same id (60)? or am i doing something wrong?

Yes, tvgroup button uses id 60, it's label is id 61. I implemented this in Blue3/Wide as these id's where not used.

For what skin you have tried?

black & white 1080
    there are no id's by that number in mytvguide.xml or common.panel.guide.xml (file imported from mytvguide.xml)..
    in b&w i can see much more channels at once (more lines) than in blue3wide..

I don't think the control id's interfere:
    Code:
       private enum Controls
        {
          PANEL_BACKGROUND = 2,
          SPINCONTROL_DAY = 6,
          SPINCONTROL_TIME_INTERVAL = 8,
          CHANNEL_IMAGE_TEMPLATE = 7,
          CHANNEL_LABEL_TEMPLATE = 18,
          LABEL_GENRE_TEMPLATE = 23,
          LABEL_TITLE_TEMPLATE = 24,
          VERTICAL_LINE = 25,
          LABEL_TITLE_DARK_TEMPLATE = 26,
          LABEL_GENRE_DARK_TEMPLATE = 30,
          CHANNEL_TEMPLATE = 20, // Channel rectangle and row height

HORZ_SCROLLBAR = 28,
          VERT_SCROLLBAR = 29,
          LABEL_TIME1 = 40, // first and template
          IMG_CHAN1 = 50,
          IMG_CHAN1_LABEL = 70,
          IMG_TIME1 = 90, // first and template
          IMG_REC_PIN = 31,
          SINGLE_CHANNEL_LABEL = 32,
          SINGLE_CHANNEL_IMAGE = 33,

[B]TVGROUP_BUTTON = 60[/B]
        } ;

and dynamical controls start all over 50000:

Code:
    private const int GUIDE_COMPONENTID_START = 50000; 
     // Start for numbering IDs of automaticaly generated TVguide components for channels and programs

So maybe it's another issue? like overlapping controls, wrong width or something else?

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    please, check out the attached files.. i really don't understand what might be wrong..

Attachments

• ResultNew.jpg
      ResultNew.jpg
      230.6 KB
    • ResultOrg.png
      ResultOrg.png
      931.7 KB
    • myTvGuideCompare.rar
      30.6 KB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I don't know the cause.

First you should check the error.log for execptions.

Please try following steps:
    - add the button to a different area (i.e. under guide)
    - when adding to the left side of program, decrease the width of channel template

the group button/function is only available when:
    - there are more than one channel group
    - the button is defined in skin
    - and your are not in single channel view

if one is not met, than the skin works as before: group name is displayed on top, no button available.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    I don't know the cause.

First you should check the error.log for execptions.

Please try following steps:
    - add the button to a different area (i.e. under guide)
    - when adding to the left side of program, decrease the width of channel template

the group button/function is only available when:
    - there are more than one channel group
    - the button is defined in skin
    - and your are not in single channel view

if one is not met, than the skin works as before: group name is displayed on top, no button available.

wherever i go with the button, that line of epg follows it.. the button is working but the line is following..
    there is nothing in error or mp logs and all three conditions are true..

steve760

Portal Pro
    March 10, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Minidisplay "DVD stop crash with iMON" bug is back in this build. If you enable the EQ, MP will crash and burn at DVD playback stop.

I can confirm this as well, using IMON display with previous SVN worked fine, this SVN I have been chasing a crash when stopping DVD's (DVD's stored on local server Video_TS format) I to have EQ enabled.

steve760

Portal Pro
    March 10, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Minidisplay "DVD stop crash with iMON" bug is back in this build. If you enable the EQ, MP will crash and burn at DVD playback stop.

logs, logs, logs !

Simone

I will post some logs a little later, as I need to clean up a bit "reinstall plugins and such" then I will replicate the problem with and without the EQ enabled for the mini display, as I in the previous post just wanted to confirm we are having the same issue and that disabling the EQ in the mini display fixed the problem. Sorry for not posting logs.

Steve

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    did a reinstall of 1.0 + latest SVN and rebuilt the music database completely from scratch. Unfortunately I forgot to tick the "strip prefixes" and consequently the number of artists that start with "The" was of course significant.

Hello,

I start getting confused about the Music database behavior of this SVN. I have some 5000 music tracks on my harddisk. Due to the wrong sorting of prefix I have been trying to get things back in order. Rescanning with or without the tick in the settings has no impact on the database. Prefixes remain in the sorting order. SO I tried the following:

1. Delete musicdatabasev10.db3 (originally 2.83 MB large)
    2. Open MP Configuration and close it -> a new (and empty) file (80 kB) is created
    3. Launch MP and look under Music: Absolutely no change! All artists and tracks are still there!

Now I wonder where is the music information is actually stored. What is the role of musicdatabasev10.db3 if deleting it has no effect? How can I get rid of the information and recreate the music data completely from scratch?

Let me know if logs are needed and I will be happy to provide the relevant files.

Thanks,
    HTPC_Sourcer

You either have the music reorg plugin or musicshare watcher active which rebuilds the database or you were deleting a "leftover" database at a wrong location. Please check MediaPortal.log for the path to MusicDatabaseV10.db3

x4mer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    He's launching MP immediately after wiping the database. The Music Watcher couldn't rebuild the database that fast for that many songs.

HTPC_Sourcer - Sorry for the stupid question, but you're not in shares mode by chance, are you?

That would explain all the songs being there immediately, & the prefix option being ignored.

SilentException

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Rijeka, Croatia
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    anyone ever had problems with windowed video (the small video window when you switch to gui from full screen video). it's going in slideshow here :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom