MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-04-02-2009 11-27h - Revision:22162.rar (2 Viewers)

putkonen

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Can't delete one recorded TV show. Restarting Windows doesn't help.

2009-04-07 23:42:22.611789 [13]: RecordingFileHandler: Error while deleting a recording from disk: The process cannot access the file 'C:\TV\Emmerdale - MTV3\Emmerdale - - 2009-04-03 - 18_00.ts' because it is being used by another process.

rmcrys

April 7, 2009
    I´m facing two issues with this SVN (and Media Portal 1.0.0 in general):

- when playing / browsing thru network HDDs (samba shared HDDs) when we have several files (>30) it takes lots of time to list files (even without covers) and lots of time to start playback

- IMDB searches are a little dumb and do not in account folder/avi full info (eg: "Harry Potter Goblet of Fire (2005)"). It returns several entries and does asks what Harry Potter (should see by the year which one). I have pointed out "each folder has one video" or something like that.

- should be added the option TO ADD FOLDERS + CHANGE SKING inside the program (even if after that it asked to restart automatically the program), not only on the configuration app. It´s very annoying to shutdown the app, run the configuration app, change, exit, restart the app

allanp81

Portal Pro
    October 24, 2006
    Can't delete one recorded TV show. Restarting Windows doesn't help.

2009-04-07 23:42:22.611789 [13]: RecordingFileHandler: Error while deleting a recording from disk: The process cannot access the file 'C:\TV\Emmerdale - MTV3\Emmerdale - - 2009-04-03 - 18_00.ts' because it is being used by another process.

I've seen that once as well when trying to remove a recording.

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Guys,

Fast GUI by the way!

Inbuilt TV engine no longer works with this SVN. Logs attached.

I just get the standard blue backdrop with no menus or TV picture or sound when I enter My TV. I can press back and get back to the home menu though so not a complete crash. Also the front VFD displays channels details correctly.....

Help!

Cheers,
    Colin

Text scroll speeds too fast.....

Also, I would like to reduce the scroll speeds a bit more now that the GUI is quicker. It seems to have made the scrolling faster too. I have both set to 1 on scroll speed but the horizontal scroll is still too fast for my liking. Is it possible to have an option for slower scroll speeds? I have tried dropping the fps rate from default 50 but the setting goes back to 50 as soon as I hit the back button. This would have been the other way I could slow the scrolling down.

Cheers,
    COlin

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Also, I would like to reduce the scroll speeds a bit more now that the GUI is quicker. It seems to have made the scrolling faster too. I have both set to 1 on scroll speed but the horizontal scroll is still too fast for my liking. Is it possible to have an option for slower scroll speeds? I have tried dropping the fps rate from default 50 but the setting goes back to 50 as soon as I hit the back button. This would have been the other way I could slow the scrolling down.

Cheers,
    COlin

+1

Also, if you pause video, the vertical scroll in the OSD is much faster than when you just bring up the video OSD without pausing.

Sorry for no logs, going to bed right now. Can however post logs tomorrow.
    Emph

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, today I got this BlueScreen on my WindowsXP Prof.

STOP: 0x0000008E (0xE0000001, 0xBA398925, 0xBA2076C4, 0x00000000)

watchdog.sys Address BA398925 bast at BA398000, Datestamp 480254ab

This is only for recognition, maybe it's a generally Bug, I don't know...

bazzz

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Guys,

Fast GUI by the way!

Inbuilt TV engine no longer works with this SVN. Logs attached.

I just get the standard blue backdrop with no menus or TV picture or sound when I enter My TV. I can press back and get back to the home menu though so not a complete crash. Also the front VFD displays channels details correctly.....

Help!

Cheers,
    Colin

Cheers,
    COlin

+2

I found that manually editing the GUIRenderFPS entry MediaPortal.xml worked for me. I'm guessing the scroll value of 1 = 1 pixel/frame? It would probably make more sense if the scroll speed was independent of the GUI FPS.

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, today I got this BlueScreen on my WindowsXP Prof.

STOP: 0x0000008E (0xE0000001, 0xBA398925, 0xBA2076C4, 0x00000000)

watchdog.sys Address BA398925 bast at BA398000, Datestamp 480254ab

This is only for recognition, maybe it's a generally Bug, I don't know...

BSOD's are caused by driver\hardware, changed\updated any drivers recently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom