MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-05-23-2008 22-51h - Revision:19158 (3 Viewers)

twindad

Portal Member
June 25, 2007
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi,
I 've a strange issue from previous svn and with this one : when I press the tv button on mce remote , mediaportal close but the gui is still visible on my tv;just move mouse and it disappear.this thing prevent standby if I press standby button on remote.Anyother?
Alwais sorry for my bad english...

Gixxer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 18, 2007
    Spain
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    just notice dvb radio does not work, i know its in the roadmap but i tried with RC1 without svn and it works. just wanted to let you know, im sure you already did.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Recorded TV uses Movie Player Codec settings instead of Television. iosub was kind enough to make a fix here.

Hopefully a dev can take a look at it and include it in SVN. I tried the fix and it works very well.

asboe

Portal Member
    March 5, 2008
    when I press the tv button on mce remote , mediaportal close but the gui is still visible on my tv;just move mouse and it disappear.this thing prevent standby if I press standby button on remote.Anyother?

Did you read post number 9, here in this thread?

midiboy

Portal Pro
    March 14, 2005
    Pure virtual function Call

Hi guys,

With this version I am getting a consistent R6205 Pure virtual function call error message whenever I start Mediaportal with TV Client Plugin and start to watch TV by selecting a channel. Then, MP is forcefully stopped. Logs are attached. I am trying to watch a DVB-T channel (ORF1,ORF2). TV Server is on a dedicated machine. It used to work fine with previous snapshots (2 weeks ago)

Any ideas ?
    Thanks,
    Alex

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    just notice dvb radio does not work, i know its in the roadmap but i tried with RC1 without svn and it works. just wanted to let you know, im sure you already did.

There is a problem with radio, as you need to select station twice before it will work (thats how it is for me).

bigboots

June 17, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Daemon Tools

Thank You KenWonders for that, checked around 4 ages looking for an answer.

Top Man :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom