MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-07-25-2008 22-31h - Revision:19778.rar (1 Viewer)

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    All of you which has the prob with db logon should post logs, only log we have doesn't even try to update db!

Regards
    Roy

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    vuego, thx for logs. Which shows that you have another thing going on then the first one. Your db did update perfect but sonething else trows an exception which i don't know what is.

Regards
    Roy

Ibeg

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    vuego, thx for logs. Which shows that you have another thing going on then the first one. Your db did update perfect but sonething else trows an exception which i don't know what is.

Regards
    Roy

I have the same problems, same logs...

the TV-Service is running, but MP says, it's not running.

edit:
    Ronilse: if it helps, i can perfom a select / check the database via SQL-Manager.

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    not sure if its related

with RC2 install, I opened tv server config, did my thing then tv setup, again did my thing there

watched dvd/tv etc no problem but trying open tv server config again .. nada... says program is not there do you want to delete the shortcut ? did a search for it. it can't be found. I thought it was me that somehow got deleted.. so never bothered with this.

seening post about the tvsetup.. thought I mention this

will test this svn shortly

Vff

GregorV

Portal Pro
    October 2, 2007
    Bonn
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    manual FIX for DB issue:

Warning: only experienced users should do that - save original files and database.

1. DB-name may not be correct.
    Fix by changing the entry Database= in the section DefaultProvider of your gentle.config.
    Change both occurrances of that file in TVServer folder and documents and settings\applications...

2. Field preload missing in table card
    Go to the database and add a field 'preload' in the table 'card' - same type and properties like the field 'enabled'

restart TVServer

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Warning: only experienced users should do that - save original files and database.

1. DB-name may not be correct.
    Fix by changing the entry Database= in the section DefaultProvider of your gentle.config.
    Change both occurrances of that file in TVServer folder and documents and settings\applications...

2. Field preload missing in table card
    Go to the database and add a field 'preload' in the table 'card' - same type and properties like the field 'enabled'

restart TVServer

This didn't work for me.

There's no Database= entry in DefaultProvider but there is a Initial Catalog= entry which holds the correct database name. It looks the same as the gentle.config that worked fine for RC2.

I already have a preload column in the card table with the same properties as the enable column.

Damandan

Portal Pro
    May 19, 2007
    Tegelen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This SVN is also not working here. I also have the TvService not started error. Logs attached.

mironicus

Portal Pro
    March 9, 2008
    Hi..

can anyone explain what is "There is now added an option for TV-Server to preload graph for tuners."??
    Benefictes?

Thanks!

I checked this option - after starting Mediaportal the tuning time for the first channel remained the same (about 10-15 seconds).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom