MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-08-09-2008 09-21h - Revision:19876.rar | Page 3

Discussion in 'untested MediaPortal and TV-Server 1.0 RC2 svn-bui' started by MediaPortal-Bot, August 9, 2008.

1. tourettes
    • Premium Supporter

tourettes Retired Team Member

Ratings:
    +4,810 / 3
    Uh, pressed accidently the "thanks" button... Most likely we cannot distribute that binary.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. maybeme

maybeme Portal Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    Belgium Belgium
    You're right.

License
    No part of PsTools may be redistributed in any way, or by any means, without the prior written permission of Sysinternals LLC. If you wish to redistribute

PsTools, for example for use within an organization, please contact licensing@sysinternals.com.

But you can ask? Or just use tskill if possible

4. tourettes
    • Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +4,810 / 3
    Something to test for:

replace the "taskkill..." line in restart.vbs with "shell.Run "tskill Mediaportal", 0, true"

5. Gixxer
    • Premium Supporter

Gixxer Retired Team Member

Mechanical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +41 / 0
    Home Country:
    Spain Spain
    as i stated before im having some issues with tvservice.

when i boot the computer the service is started but i get a "no free card available" message.

if i try to go to tvserver configuration i get a message saying to start tvservice, although its already running.

if i kill it and run it again, sometimes it loads correctly, but normally i get this message...

only option is to reboot and repeat everything until it loads correctly doing the same exact thing.

its running a T500 and ive tried setting the detect card from 0 seconds up to 240 seconds.

any idea why i get this message that unables me to even get into tvserver configuration?

:D

6. ARE2

ARE2 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Home Country:
    Poland Poland

Hi Chemelli,

tried it now and the result was simple... Mediaportal started :) But how can I manage now that it does when it's coming from Hibernate? Sorry if that sounds strange but I'm not a developer, so sometimes I need a kickin to find out what a solution for a problem could be ;) If there is one for this behaviour I can do myself?

:D so far for your attention

7. tourettes
    • Premium Supporter

Ratings:
    +4,810 / 3
    Somehow the script seems to behave differently when PC wakes up from S3. I was able to reproduce the bug on my HTPC also. Could you test following, seems to work on my HTPC:

8. ARE2

ARE2 Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Home Country:
    Poland Poland

Hi tourettes,

tried and... wow :) It works! Mediaportal is starting up again after Hibernation.

:D a lot :D

9. stians

stians New Member

Programmer
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Norway Norway
    If I recall correctly Sysinternals was bought by Microsoft a few years ago, so I doubt you'd have a lot of hope getting redistribution rights :(

10. iosub

iosub Portal Pro

Computer Bussines
    Ratings:
    +30 / 0

Here Vista Sp1, the "C:\Program files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\restart.vbs works, but if I set on general option to restar on resume does not

iosu

11. zdeny

zdeny Portal Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Please, can somebody confirm to have this problem also ?

Watching a channel in client - in MyTV; click on "Record Now"; after a while, stop recording by click on "Stop Record".
    After this, channel change no more possible; the "Unable to start timeshifting, No free card available" message showed.

In TvServer Config / Manual Control I can see that two TimeShifts of this channel are in progress - one for watching (user: pcname - ok) and other for recording (user: schedulerXX - this should be stopped - but it isn't)... After stopping these by clicks on "Stop TimeShift", MyTV in client is working normally again - as before the manual recording...

Thx

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!