MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-10-26-2008 10-40h - Revision:20602.rar (2 Viewers)

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Activated the plugins Last FM Radio and Audioscrobbeler. While playing the audiostream the PC goes into sleepmode,
    In MP config, make sure the powerscheduler client plugin is activated and set to homescreen only.

redhat66

Portal Member
    October 10, 2008
    Echostar 7

Log files for the latest TV-Server install and failure of scan of Echostar 7 (119W) and success of Echostar 10 (110W).

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    They did include the direct link to mantis for a long time.
    People interested in the SVN log can always do a "svn log" oder watch it on sf.net ;)

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    After installing this latest SVN, I noticed most of the icons on my Start menu have reverted to the default ones. I am using XFace skin and up until this build the start menu icons were fine. Have the default graphics changed from the original names (i.e. "button_my tv.png") to something else?

Other than the start menu graphics things are working great!

:D guys!

diskeeper

Portal Pro
    January 5, 2007
    Dortmund
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    After installing this latest SVN, I noticed most of the icons on my Start menu have reverted to the default ones. I am using XFace skin and up until this build the start menu icons were fine. Have the default graphics changed from the original names (i.e. "button_my tv.png") to something else?

you must rename "button_my tv.png" to "button_tv.png", "buttonNF_my tv.png" to "buttonNF_tv.png" ect.

T-Buster

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2007
    LDK
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Same here, on the same skin, i dont know if this is an Skin or an SVN Problem, i noticed it after i change from 1.0 RC2 to 1.0 RC3 20584 (The SVN from Friday).
    Only the Settings and the TV Series Icon looks at they looks before anything else is change to the default icon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom