MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-11-14-2009 14-48h - Revision:24102.rar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gammanoid

Portal Member
April 18, 2009
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
DVB-S Channel preview in Setup TV does not working.

csapollo

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Home Country
Guys, I am getting an errors on "TVPlugin.TvFullScreen" and "MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFullscreen" within MediaPortal configuration. "It's incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded".

This is also resulting in limited remote functionality within MediaPortal and most importantly.. no sound! (I'm using pass-through if that helps).

EDIT: and yes, I've applied both the MediaPortal client and TV server SVN. I've also tried a clean re-install of MP1.1 and then the latest SVN straight over the top.

EDIT2: a clean install of MP1.1 without an SVN is fine.. no errors..

EDIT3: This tip from crazyboy did not work either. When I try to save that change it reverts back each time I launch the config.

So at the moment, I cannot use MediaPortal because I have no sound. If anyone has a fix for this please let me know..

dyamant

Portal Pro
July 31, 2007
Castrop-Rauxel
Home Country
Germany Germany
Anyone who is having issues with stuttering video with Cyberlink H.264 codec (8/9) please test with following TsReader.ax (and if it doesn't solve the issue then please upload a TS sample and TsReader.log)

With this Filter it is not possible to connect to a h.264 ts stream !

romuz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Moskau
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Guys, I am getting an errors on "TVPlugin.TvFullScreen" and "MediaPortal.GUI.Video.GUIVideoFullscreen" within MediaPortal configuration. "It's incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded".

This is also resulting in limited remote functionality within MediaPortal and most importantly.. no sound! (I'm using pass-through if that helps).

EDIT: and yes, I've applied both the MediaPortal client and TV server SVN. I've also tried a clean re-install of MP1.1 and then the latest SVN straight over the top.

EDIT3: This tip from crazyboy did not work either. When I try to save that change it reverts back each time I launch the config.

So at the moment, I cannot use MediaPortal because I have no sound. If anyone has a fix for this please let me know..

reinstallation with full cleanup solved it for me

On my system with that tsreader and MS codec all connects and works nice except zapping issue described above.
    more info and logs here:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/.../windows-7-codec-72714/index3.html#post534855
    logs attached

crazyboy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006

Check Mediaportal.xml (in %SystemDrive%\Documents and Settings\All Users\Dati applicazioni\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal) ... Ther'is a section "volume" with config of all parameter..

This is my section:

<section name="volume">
    <entry name="handler">1</entry>
    <entry name="startupstyle">0</entry>
    <entry name="digital">yes</entry>
    <entry name="table">0, 4095, 8191, 12287, 16383, 20479, 24575, 28671, 32767, 36863, 40959, 45055, 49151, 53247, 57343, 61439, 65535</entry>
    <entry name="startuplevel">52428</entry>
    <entry name="defaultVolumeOSD">yes</entry>
    <entry name="lastknown">65535</entry>
    </section>

Check also "technick" info about sound card ( https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/534704-post12.html )

Rara Avis

Portal Pro
    April 9, 2009
    Tourettes, thanks for paying attention to Cyberlink+TSReader issue!
    As for my ATI/XP (yeah, I know :)) environment, the filter You suggested to test, does not connect to PDVD9 or PDVD8 h.264 codec video pin. The only one working is mysterious "Cyberlink Video Decoder" (MPEG2/H.264 Combo) v1.0.0.929, found somewhere in the far, far Internet :) - no stuttering.
    The most successful for me was TSreader.ax SVN 23670 - not only connecting and working with _any_ CL codec in question, but also _very_ error resistive on heavy damaged tstreams: it found started video on samples, where the later versions do not.

Attachments

• pdvd8.PNG
      pdvd8.PNG
      22.4 KB

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Sub-title field shows fine now, thanks chemelli!! However I can confirm the related bug in the default Blue3wide skin. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, otherwise the entire feature cannot be used.

Plus there is another bug which appeared in the previous SVN and reported but not fixed yet:

In this SVN if you play a video file in My Videos and press Pause, Skip, etc., you see the TV channel information instead of current title information in the infobar. Possibly because there is a change of <label>#Play.Current.Title</label> to <label>#TV.View.channel</label> in common.play.progressbar.xml in Blu3wide skin.

MPUserFromGER

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2006
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    TSReader Patch does not work for me

Anyone who is having issues with stuttering video with Cyberlink H.264 codec (8/9) please test with following TsReader.ax (and if it doesn't solve the issue then please upload a TS sample and TsReader.log)

@tourettes:
    First of all thank you for looking into the issue with H.264 and Cyberlink codec.
    Unfortunately, your TSReader Patch does notwork for me.

Here are my findings:
    1. SVN24047 and 24102 with TSReader.ax that came with these SVNs:
    a) SD is no problem with Cyberlink as video codec and MPA as audio codec; DXVA is working.
    b) HD is also working (with Cyberlik H.264 as video codec and MPA as audio codec) but the audio and video are out of sync. That means there is a difference of about 1-2 seconds between audio and video. DXVA is working! (CPU is used only 25%).
    c) The TS files created by TSWriter are played finde with VLC Player, that means there is only a slight delay between audio and video, which is normal vor DVB-S (approx. 100ms)

2. SVN 24102 and your patched TSReader.ax:
    a) SD ist the same as with the TSReader.ax that came with the SVN (same codec configuration as above)
    b) HD is NOT workig. That means after tuning the channel, audio is played but only a still image is displayed, but no video. DVXA is working! Same codec config as above.
    c) The TS files created by TSWriter are played finde with VLC Player, that means there is only a slight delay between audio and video, which is normal vor DVB-S (approx. 100ms)

Attached the logs of #2 that means with your patched TSReader.
    I try to attach a TS sample as well.

UPDATE: TS fie can be found here: ftp://ftp.team-mediaportal.com/ --> Folder DVB-S --> [GER]_[ARD]_[frequency]_[typeTSC]_[Das Este HD]_[FTA]_SVN24102_pacthed_TSReader.zip

If you need anything else, please let me know.

hawk2k2

Portal Member
    November 30, 2006
    Hi

I'm not too sure if I should create a new bug report (as this may be known?) but I'm having issues with the OSD.

MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0 Beta SVN 24102 and 23908
    MediaPortal Skin: Blue-3
    Windows Version: Windows 7 X64
    CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64
    HDD: WD 320GB
    Memory: 2x1024 DDR2
    Motherboard: ASUS M2V
    Video Card: NVIDIA Geforce 7
    Video Card Driver: 191.07
    Sound Card: internal
    Sound Card AC3:
    Sound Card Driver:
    1. TV Card: WinTV
    1. TV Card Type:
    1. TV Card Driver:
    2. TV Card:
    2. TV Card Type:
    2. TV Card Driver:
    3. TV Card:
    3. TV Card Type:
    3. TV Card Driver:
    4. TV Card:
    4. TV Card Type:
    4. TV Card Driver:
    MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD 8)
    MPEG2 Audio Codec: ffdshow
    h.264 Video Codec:
    Satelite/CableTV Provider:
    HTPC Case:
    Cooling:
    Power Supply: Corsair VX450W
    Remote: MCE
    TV: Samsung LCD
    TV - HTPC Connection: VGA

Beta 1 is working well, however this SVN and the SVN before (haven't tried any others) I cannot get any menus on the screen. This occurs in Live TV and My Videos. I can't bring up the TV Guide, and cant even skip (press right arrow x times).

The video also is very jerky until i mash the keyboard which fixes it, but still no OSD. I have tried all codecs - MPC, Cyberlink, MS, which don't seem to make a difference.

For the time being, I have to stick with the BETA. Hope this is fixed by final release though :(.

Thank you very much
    Hawk

jameson_uk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2005
    Birmingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ummmm using PowerDVD 7.3 codec and a little confused :confused:

If I connect up everything in GraphEdit I get fine playback using your filter. Audio and Video is fine but CPU is up to about 30% so guess this is not using DXVA. (played same clip with filter from original 1.1 beta and CPU Usage is between 3 and 5%).

Also if I just render the file it works with the older tsreader filter but the new one gives an error about unsupported streams. Then I have to manually add the Cyberlink H.264 and VMR9 filters to get the graph working.

In MP however is a different story... if I select a recording (no live HD channels on at the minute to check) then it starts playing but the screen is left on the list of recordings and I only get audio

Edit: Just playing about with this some more and you have fixed the other issues though... with the SVN filter TV is just unwatchable as audio and video is not in line and video looks as if it is not at the right refresh rate. With your new filter everything is ok just CPU usage is a too high
    logs attached. One with date is your filter; one without is original 1.1 beta filter

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom