MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-11-14-2009 14-48h - Revision:24102.rar (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blubserl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 25, 2008
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    hi, after a full reinstall (exept TV dtabase) I have a error on configuration (twice when I click OK):

"a error occured while loading the plugin TvPlugin.TvFullScreen.
    It's incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded."

On the TV, the 16/9 TV is show as a 4/3 TV (without any upscale filter)
    When I press enter, I don't see the chanel list.

but : Good news, the divx codec work and for the first time I can make TV upscale without sound sync problem.

Are you sure you remembered to update the tv-plugin? Sound to me like you only updated MediaPortal itself, and forgot the TV-Server/Client-plugin.

i have the same error. installed 1.1 beta and the latest svn afterwards. i think this happens when you are running a media portal installation without tv server (which i do).

i also noticed that pressing up an down on the remote for quick jumps in movie playback don't work anymore.

greetings,

blubserl

ps: whoa...just noticed this is my very first post in this forum (though i read it for quite some time already). i think it's time to give a BIG THANK YOU to the developers and the community :)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi.
    The smallest one I actually have is 2.2 GB...

First I had to figure out a method cutting this File without loosing the "special feature". ;)
    I found a solution (Hex Dump from within ProjectX) so here is a 15 MB Sample that crashes MePo every time i try to play it.

The file crashes both MPC-HC and Windows Mediaplayer for me :mad:

photopeter

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ...The file crashes both MPC-HC and Windows Mediaplayer for me :mad:

For me it plays without any problems in WMC,...

Have a look at the screenshots.

Attachments

• Zwischenablage-3.jpg
      Zwischenablage-3.jpg
      141.8 KB
    • Zwischenablage-4.jpg
      Zwischenablage-4.jpg
      189.7 KB
    • Zwischenablage-5.jpg
      Zwischenablage-5.jpg
      259.2 KB

mironicus

Portal Pro
    March 9, 2008
    I found another bug. After waking up from standby Mediaportal can't start TV anymore. Look at the logs.

Waking up from hibernation works fine though.

2nd)
    About the TSReader.ax (the default one, not the uploaded file from tourettes from this thread). I found one H264-channel that works fine with it: ServusTV on Astra. Channels like ArteHD, Das Erste HD, Das Zweite HD are running with half speed (25 fps instead of 50 fps, all 720P50-channels). 1080i-channels like Astra Promo HD and Anixe HD only show a still picture (1080i25-channels). I am using the H264-codec from PowerDVD 7.

eXisTa

Portal Member
    October 20, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    hi, after a full reinstall (exept TV dtabase) I have a error on configuration (twice when I click OK):

"a error occured while loading the plugin TvPlugin.TvFullScreen.
    It's incompatible with the current MediaPortal version and won't be loaded."

On the TV, the 16/9 TV is show as a 4/3 TV (without any upscale filter)
    When I press enter, I don't see the chanel list.

but : Good news, the divx codec work and for the first time I can make TV upscale without sound sync problem.

Are you sure you remembered to update the tv-plugin? Sound to me like you only updated MediaPortal itself, and forgot the TV-Server/Client-plugin.

i have the same error. installed 1.1 beta and the latest svn afterwards. i think this happens when you are running a media portal installation without tv server (which i do).

i also noticed that pressing up an down on the remote for quick jumps in movie playback don't work anymore.

greetings,

blubserl

ps: whoa...just noticed this is my very first post in this forum (though i read it for quite some time already). i think it's time to give a BIG THANK YOU to the developers and the community :)
    I am having the same error with a Full 1 seat clean install.

greybox

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Could you guys check if the on-screen keyboard works for you? I can use the remote control OK (Select) key to move the editing field cursor with the on-screen arrows, but I cannot longer use the same key to select characters ("copy" the "green" characters to the editing field). It just doesn't do anything when I hit the OK key. It used to work a few SVN's ago.

photopeter

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ...Plays in WMP, crash in GraphEdit with TsReader. Checked using TsPacketChecker and it reports everything as 0 :confused:

Simone
    So it looks like there's a problem during recording, not necessary during playback. WMP normally is very sensitive related to Videos with errors. How MediaPlayer could play those files as MePo can't?

BTW. This error appears irrespective running TV Server under both, Win 7 and Win XP...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom